USD JPY BOT EA

Mob.hay

Recruit
usdjpy-earobot.com
This website for seller.
he is a fraud because he will trying to get more money from you, he already give me EA but not working so what's the benefit of EA if not working, and also he didn't ask me if I agree or no to give him 50% profits, if you finish any step with him, will surprise you for another new thing, pls don't contact him he is Dangerous scam this my advice, he got 250 for Ea + 100 for magic number + 50 for Vps and ask me for 50% from profit share then i told him return my money he refused i have proof video for chatting with him if any one want to check it text me on telegram: @Mohamedabdelhay1

usdjpy-earobot.com
This website for seller.
he is a fraud because he will trying to get more money from you, he already give me EA but not working so what's the benefit of EA if not working, and also he didn't ask me if I agree or no to give him 50% profits, if you finish any step with him, will surprise you for another new thing, pls don't contact him he is Dangerous scam this my advice, he got 250 for Ea + 100 for magic number + 50 for Vps and ask me for 50% from profit share then i told him return my money he refused i have proof video for chatting with him if any one want to check it text me on telegram: @Mohamedabdelhay1
How did you get in contact with him?

usdjpy-earobot.com
This website for seller.
Just learn to trade, stop falling for all these stupid EA's.

l got also video for our conversation because I know when i say in public this seller is sharper and scammer will block me on telegram also this happens yesterday

usdjpy-earobot.com
This website for seller.
"SCAMMER ALERT"
Yes, He is right.. I have got the EA for $300, after the payment he is asking another $100 for magic number to run it.. I have stopped at this Stage.. Biggest Scammer with a Website..
"usdjpy-earobot.com"
Please all do report this URL..
Just now found this Thread, if i got this one before paying, i would be cautious..
Please people ALERT....
"SCAMMER ALERT"

Unfortunately these scams will always succeed as long as there are people trying to get shortcuts in trading.

Back