USD JPY BOT EA

I tested several expert advisors before I purchased the scalping usdjpy EA , and none of them came close to the usdjpy ea.

This EA is very versatile, and extremely easy to master. I am very pleased with the results . Thank you guys

usdjpy-earobot.com
This website for seller.
he is a fraud because he will trying to get more money from you, he already give me EA but not working so what's the benefit of EA if not working, and also he didn't ask me if I agree or no to give him 50% profits, if you finish any step with him, will surprise you for another new thing, pls don't contact him he is Dangerous scam this my advice, he got 250 for Ea + 100 for magic number + 50 for Vps and ask me for 50% from profit share then i told him return my money he refused i have proof video for chatting with him if any one want to check it text me on telegram: @Mohamedabdelhay1
Good bot. You are paid promoter. I almost made 400% last month with the robot.

Spam Cat saw that you and Breat decided to file abuse reports on the same thread from 2020. Both of your accounts also posted in the thread. Spam Cat wasn't surprised to see that the two of you are multis spamming from the same IP address (37.111.196.243).

Spam Cat will now slice you both up, sprinkle sugar on all the chunks, put you in a bowl, and pour milk on you. Spam Cat likes eating spam cereal for breakfast. Non nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

usdjpy-earobot.com
This website for seller.
he is a fraud because he will trying to get more money from you, he already give me EA but not working so what's the benefit of EA if not working, and also he didn't ask me if I agree or no to give him 50% profits, if you finish any step with him, will surprise you for another new thing, pls don't contact him he is Dangerous scam this my advice, he got 250 for Ea + 100 for magic number + 50 for Vps and ask me for 50% from profit share then i told him return my money he refused i have proof video for chatting with him if any one want to check it text me on telegram: @Mohamedabdelhay1
I was also scammed, but I am doing justice for all of us who are affected, I have downloaded your website, and I am after knowing who you are, where you are from and where you live ;)

Back