USD/JPY Daily Video, November 04, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

We had a tough day yesterday, heh. Our CHF trade has accomplished, so I see something interesting on JPY - DRPO LAL Buy pattern.

I know that FOMC and Elections data is negative for USD, but tomorrow will be NFP release and I expect a bit better numbers. So, may be this can trigger retracement on JPY.

http://images.forexpeacearmy.com/Weekly/USD_JPY_04_11_10.swf

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Video

Hello Sive

We seem to have the same problem again... No video.

Thanks
Mili

Youtube Bug

LOOKS LIKE YOUTUBE IS BUGGING AGAIN

I"VE ATTACHED SWF FILE, SO YOU CAN WATCH IT DIRECTLY FROM THE LINK, JUST UNDER THE YOUTUBE ONE.

Hi Sive

Thk you for all yr work but today you lost me completely -meaning I am lost /confused what your trying to say -You are showing us a chart of the u/y being 124 and in the world that I live in right now - is the U/Y being 80.97 -what on earth am I missing- hopelessly confused and thank you again Sive fotr all you do for us Joh.

Thk you for all yr work but today you lost me completely -meaning I am lost /confused what your trying to say -You are showing us a chart of the u/y being 124 and in the world that I live in right now - is the U/Y being 80.97 -what on earth am I missing- hopelessly confused and thank you again Sive fotr all you do for us Joh.

Hi, Joh,
Well I do everything to exclude the confusion, but looks like not quite.
Well, First 3 charts are JPY/USD. I have to use them, because I need MACDP Indicator that I do not have in MT4.
And then, I shift to 4-hour chart of USD/JPY - just to show you the numbers.

I've told about it in the beginning of the video...

Thanks, Sive. I was able to view your video in this swf format today.

And I appreciate your showing the chart and commenting at the end using the traditional USD/JPY format. It makes it much easier to understand.

Hello Sive
Thanks so much for your detailed weekly analysis and daily videos. Please, I would want to humbly suggest that you keep attaching the zipped swf video format alongside the youtube video because where I stay, most times the network strength is not strong enough to allow viewing the youtube videos completely. It was easy to download and view the swf video format of USD/CHF of yesterday.

Thanks once again for the nice job you are doing in FPA.

Usd/jpy

Hello Sive,

I attached a daily chart of USDJPY. What is the stop loss? I suppose for DRPO it is at 61.8 % between the low extreme and the high after the second penetration. In my chart it is the white lines and the 61.8 is the green line. If the daily closes below the green that means the failure right?

As far as the TP goes, I would go for OP. Would you do the same?

How would you trade a DRPO failure in this case?

Rasto

Attachments

• usdjpy 1D.png
    usdjpy 1D.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 204
Back