USD/JPY Daily Video, November 05, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Yesterday market has closed below 5/8 Fib support of DRPO and shown DRPO Failure pattern. At the same time on 4-hour chart butterfly "SEll" pattern is forming. It means that up move is still possible.

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Sive,

Thanks so much for your detailed weekly analysis and daily videos. Please, I would want to humbly suggest that you keep attaching the zipped swf video format alongside the youtube video because where I stay, most times the network strength is neither strong enough to allow viewing the youtube videos completely nor downloading the video for viewing. It was easy to download and view the swf video format of USD/CHF of November 3rd. Please, it wiould be appreciated if this request is granted.

Thanks once again for the nice job you are doing in FPA.

Hello Sive,

Thanks so much for your detailed weekly analysis and daily videos. Please, I would want to humbly suggest that you keep attaching the zipped swf video format alongside the youtube video because where I stay, most times the network strength is neither strong enough to allow viewing the youtube videos completely nor downloading the video for viewing. It was easy to download and view the swf video format of USD/CHF of November 3rd. Please, it wiould be appreciated if this request is granted.

Thanks once again for the nice job you are doing in FPA.

Hi,
Unfortunately, I can't, because the development of FPA website is beyond me. In general, I just can say, that for remain FPA as free-of-charge resource, we have to develop it and that's why we have to involve Youtube application. May be it's not comfortable, but it's free. Besides, we do all possible for comfort - I prepare doubling of video in text format, for expamle.

Sive.

Back