USD/JPY Daily Video, September 29, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
There is nothing really has happened on the market after my previous Video on EUR/USD, more specifically, happened - EUR has moved higher, but this is not canceled my expectations about possible retracement, although I do not see any signs yet.
GBP has achieved our weekly scenario - revisited previous lows at 1.5710-1.5720 area and moved up.

So, that's why I've decided to make a video on JPY. Because it has some very important moments from a positional point of you, and will be very interesting for position traders. For others there are some educational moments that will be very usefull.

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant see videos

Good morning,
There is nothing really has happened on the market after my previous Video on EUR/USD, more specifically, happened - EUR has moved higher, but this is not canceled my expectations about possible retracement, although I do not see any signs yet.
GBP has achieved our weekly scenario - revisited previous lows at 1.5710-1.5720 area and moved up.

So, that's why I've decided to make a video on JPY. Because it has some very important moments from a positional point of you, and will be very interesting for position traders. For others there are some educational moments that will be very usefull.

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

i cant see the videos it does not stream. can i get it as a text? pls i have missed out on a number of good trades and when i see them i feel so bad!
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi emoghene,
If u can't watch the video,try to copy the link and paste it on your browser.It will directly connect you to youtube.U can watch the video there.Just copy the middle link and ignore the words [media] on both side.

Although Sive is expecting usdjpy to go back to lows and possibly take out the 82.86 level, for anyone playing short trades there is risk of intervention again so be careful not to get caught. The 78.6% ret has now been kissed at 83.52 so BOJ could step in at any time.

Better to wait for long plays imo.

MACD

Hello, Sive

First of all - thank You for great job you're doing!

You are using not standart MT4 MACD in you video. What's difference? And where can I get it?

Better to wait for long plays imo.

Hi Dave,
If you have listened video carefully, weekly DPRO is a long trade ;)

Hello, Sive
First of all - thank You for great job you're doing!
You are using not standart MT4 MACD in you video. What's difference? And where can I get it?

This is Exponential MACD that allows use fractional periods and has an exponential averaging for signal line.
I can't advertise 3d party resources here, unfortunately. Sorry, but this is part of my Agreement with FPA...

Back