USDJPY - Looking to buy today

chamindamp

Recruit
The pair is in a little correction but no need to panic As per the technical and also compared the fundamentals 101.3 is a critical support
The pair has rebounded from 101.5. If it goes below 101.5, re bounce at 101.3 would be a critical support with the target of 102.5-103.2.
So we do watch carefully the pair and stay alert !!!

ArielKorber

Private, 1st Class
Entered at 101.60 today with a tight stop, as it seems .50 has offered some support, lets hope it keeps going.

dolzsan

Private, 1st Class
My account has been basically kidnapped by the huge drawdown from my UJ longs... I dare not open any more positions until this has been resolved.

Knight_Rider

Private, 1st Class
My account has been basically kidnapped by the huge drawdown from my UJ longs... I dare not open any more positions until this has been resolved.
Your 102 buy still there? Now that 101.19 is in sight like I said 100.8 will be next if it breaks. Do watch the negative swap as this might take a while. Hope it bounce of 101.2 and goes for a breakout to 102.9

MiracleTrading

Private, 1st Class
But there is only -50 pips, of course this is not big, but entry point a little terrible. And it can go down down... :)

dolzsan

Private, 1st Class
But there is only -50 pips, of course this is not big, but entry point a little terrible. And it can go down down... :)
My entry point was indeed terrible. I can take all the pair throws at me. I just don't want to put more pressure on my account. I started following Davis' method last month and while it's been some good 30 days, I don't want any surprises.

MiracleTrading

Private, 1st Class
My entry point was indeed terrible. I can take all the pair throws at me. I just don't want to put more pressure on my account. I started following Davis' method last month and while it's been some good 30 days, I don't want any surprises.
I dont't understand you if you follow him... why u not do what he said - "I’m looking to long this pair around the 102.00 area with a profit target of 102.50 to 102.70 and a SL around 100.90"?