USDJPY set up ideas and trades

The pair has been extremely bullish in the daily chart. It produced another bearish inside bar last Friday. Thus, the buyers may wait to go long again and push the price towards the North further.
I can see it going a little further down before institutions start another round of buying

The pair seems to have a bearish correction in the daily chart after being very bullish. The buyers may keep their eyes on the pair to go long at the value area.

Back with USDJPY

With the rate hikes today and the break of structure on this pair I will be looking for opportunities to ride this down.
At the moment we have had a strong bearish movement with not real retracement to off set price delivery.
I will be looking for this pair to pull back tomorrow in to an area of interest and fib level. the 70% looks optimal From this area i will be looking for price action in London or new York session and targeting the spike gap from last month.

Keep a close eye on market structure and remember key entry and price action will be needed.
Let me know what you think of this and I will get back to you with an update later on.
USDJPY bearish break.png

Finally, the pair seems to have found its resistance. It has been bearish in the H4 chart. It may continue its bearish move for a while in the H4 time frame.

It look like we are seeing some retracement on USD for now but I can still see it climbing further if more countries follow suit in announcing recessions.

USD/JPY set ups

Looking at trading this pair depending on the run of liquidity, We have equal highs and lows along with a FVG. Personally i would like the buy option to come in to play ready for Friday trading but we have to trade what the market gives us and be able to trade in both directions.
The buy idea is a run to the FVG leaving the equal lows and break to the up side to take out the equal highs first before we continue bearish. But we might get the sell option first and if so then break equal highs touch on the breaker and sell of down to the equal lows and continue structure.
Will be looking for BOS in 5/15 min TF, Keep a close eye on market structure and remember key entry and price action will be needed.
Let me know what you think of this set up.
USDJPY set ups.png

Back