username

Status
Not open for further replies.

willymac73

Recruit
Also, how do you change your username on this site? I don't want to continue to use my full name. No one else does that I can see.

Let me check...

Name change fee
Processing fee
Handling fee
Name change tax
Miscellaneous surcharge

Total comes to $0.00, since all FPA services are free.

What would you like your username to be?

Like Willymac73 did, let me know what name you like.

For people who don't want to make a forums posting drawing attention to a username they don't like, just use the Contact Us form. Tell what your current username is and give a couple of choices for what you want the replacement to be. I or one of my team will change it for you.

Hi! I also need to change my username from GCFMarkets to GLSFinMarkets... can you help me?

I think admin should add the option for one time free change of username without any hassle and it will save us from the threads like that, all this is very very predictable anyway to even start talking about all that, I do want that you'll concentrate.

FPA Forums Team Note: The Forums software doesn't give the option for one time name change. Instead, in 2015 a large FAQ/Knowledge Base/Contact section was added. It includes this item...

www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/how-do-i-change-my-username-in-the-forex-peace-army-forums.42837/

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back