Usg capital and blue capital fx

Hi Liz
Believe me that I am filing complaints in any possible site.
In that way I have already detected 2 additional persons that were scammed in the same way , by USG CAPITAL and BLUE CAPITAL FX.
And now the companies have started to atack me in the internet . But I don't care ....I want my problem to be solved and also I want to warn the rest of the people.
I can try though to complaint also to YouTradeFX ...
Please see the following link showing how "the brokers employees " are attacking me and are trying to give to the rest of the poeple the " indication" that I am a pathologic complainer person.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Search results - Trade Complaint: Forex Broker, Trading Systems, Internet & Scam Website Reviews | File Complaint| Resolve Complaint

And here the link in the same internet site for same incident as mine , with same pair of scammers

Search results - Trade Complaint: Forex Broker, Trading Systems, Internet & Scam Website Reviews | File Complaint| Resolve Complaint

Hi Liz
I want to share with you an additional information which is important for understanding the fraude they are doing
As per my request I was provided with a performance report of Blue Capital Fx since January 2011 till June 2014
In the report it seems that the expected losses and profits of the trader are quite conservative ( top 5 % a month).
Then how is possible that the loss was close to 70% ??
The only explanation is that the performance report is completely fake and the information given to me is not real.
View attachment BlueCapFXBLUNIX 555.pdf

Regards
Silvia

Hi Liz
I want to share with you an additional information which is important for understanding the fraude they are doing
As per my request I was provided with a performance report of Blue Capital Fx since January 2011 till June 2014
In the report it seems that the expected losses and profits of the trader are quite conservative ( top 5 % a month).
Then how is possible that the loss was close to 70% ??
The only explanation is that the performance report is completely fake and the information given to me is not real.
View attachment 17278

Regards
Silvia

really bad.

Hello silviainabox

Starting from tomorrow my daily campaign to try and get brokers to send representatives to this forum will have a "new" update on the main image, pointing to your case.
share4.gif

All 2,880+ friends and 10,000's of group members will be warned to avoid the two companies involved, until your case is "resolved" properly.

I still believe it a totally out of order for an "account manager" to trade so badly as to destroy so must investment of a client in under 4 weeks.

Good luck
Liz

Hello silviainabox

Starting from tomorrow my daily campaign to try and get brokers to send representatives to this forum will have a "new" update on the main image, pointing to your case.
share4.gif

All 2,880+ friends and 10,000's of group members will be warned to avoid the two companies involved, until your case is "resolved" properly.

I still believe it a totally out of order for an "account manager" to trade so badly as to destroy so must investment of a client in under 4 weeks.

Good luck
Liz

Liz
I want to thank you for all your help .
I hope somehow my case will be resolved as it is totally unacceptable that an account manager will trade in such unprofessional way !!! ( I am convinced that they trade it in this way on purpose ....)
By the way BCFX seems to have another internet site with different company name.
This site should be checked in deep, same address of BCFX , please look at the following site
http://www.fxpinternational.com/
1100 Biscayne Blvd.Miami, FL 33132
It is exactly the same address and same phone number of BCFX
Please caution !!!!!

I don't undestand why there is no resolution in my case.
I have lost a lot of money because of these scammers !!! And they are not getting what they deserve ???

Back