Usg capital and blue capital fx

Why my case is not progressing ???? Can someone explain to me why these two scam companies are not going to get what they really deserve ???????
WHYYYYYY????

It's the same company as one with an existing Scam finding.

There is no scam finding for BlueCapitalFx.
In addition USG Capital although is connected to a company that is already known as scam , itself has not been sentenced to be a scam

I think even though the case is clear, there are some facts that prohibit the filing of a fraud case:

Silvia apparently signed an LPOA - and if that paper does not clearly state anything about limitation of loss to 20%, it will be tough to argue in court. Scammers and fraudsters know EXACTLY what to do and HOW.

The attempt to ask a crook to come to the forum and argue his side of the case is about as obsolete as it can get.

There is in my opinion only ONE way left: Silvia, file a criminal complaint in whatever appropriate jurisdiction(s), send the FBI a written statement of what you experienced and make them aware of that Miami address, include all names that were related to this address (seems it wasn't the first time).

Now, I have my serious doubts that ANYONE is doing ANYTHING against an Israeli..... They know it and use it to their advantage.

I think even though the case is clear, there are some facts that prohibit the filing of a fraud case:

Silvia apparently signed an LPOA - and if that paper does not clearly state anything about limitation of loss to 20%, it will be tough to argue in court. Scammers and fraudsters know EXACTLY what to do and HOW.

The attempt to ask a crook to come to the forum and argue his side of the case is about as obsolete as it can get.

There is in my opinion only ONE way left: Silvia, file a criminal complaint in whatever appropriate jurisdiction(s), send the FBI a written statement of what you experienced and make them aware of that Miami address, include all names that were related to this address (seems it wasn't the first time).

Now, I have my serious doubts that ANYONE is doing ANYTHING against an Israeli..... They know it and use it to their advantage.

Thank you Joa, you are completely right. The scammers know exactly what to do. Therefore the lawyers are reluctant to take action.
I don't understand to which juridisction I should file a criminal complaint. They net is complicated and I am not an US citizen therefore I am less protected.
If I were an US citizen then there are some organizations that I could approach.
Silvia

Ask your bank and local police if there's any place for filing an online financial fraud complaint in your country.

No matter where you live, upload your story and all the evidence to www.econsumer.gov

Back