• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss USGFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Well, let's wait for the clarifications of Mr. Attilio. I consider the FPA to be the last frontier in relation to the evaluation of brokers. I was surprised when I heard in that video the FPA being accused of asking for money to erase posts from users of the site. That annoyed me a lot. And that is why I decided to report the situation to you, because I wanted to confront the explanations of both. On the other hand, Brazilians are not known worldwide for their transparency. But let us take the explanations of Sr.Atílio, in the case of him wanting to explain anything, of course. Thank you for publishing my doubts and your commitment to clarify this situation.

I still have not heard back from Atilio Bertoldi.

Per the request of an interested FPA member, I am posting all emails exchanged with him so far.

I wrote...

Hello,

I am told that this video...

contains an accusation that the FPA asked for money to remove forums posts or reviews.

I don't speak Portuguese, so I have not been able to verify this claim. I've asked the FPA member who reported it for an English translation.

If the video does contain this accusation, I would like to see what evidence there is to support this allegation.

The FPA does not ask for bribes. The FPA does not accept bribes.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,
Bill K.

Atilio replied....

Dear Bill.

Do you have a phone number I can contact you?

Best Regards / Atenciosamente / 商祺

scUuOesiOzLS8xNcFRVAWYUi5ik1yv0e6zg0mGP1YAvsBLIyfihn4laUTSQPlhPxniQSKRJ8iC6-surrHiSNr56U_5EsqHDP1pTFhMvVR99HU_-eILDIWai_XGArKh7GjJL7UvhVpHDoPpL_wzfcLfCCCYZs0jU-m49Wm5VoozuulstEKZh7leRYSFIyxoZeJiE3YrYfz2gYvvk=s0-d-e1-ft

Business Director & Chief Analyst

I wrote back...

Hello Atilio,

One of the reasons I never communicate by phone is to prevent someone from claiming I said something I didn't really say. I keep all communication in writing so that there's a record of exactly what each side said.

This policy has worked well to protect against people trying to adjust facts. Once an FPA member was caught trying to change his story during a scam investigation to explain away some facts the accused company brought forward. If things had been handled by phone, the difference could have been attributed to mishearing or misremembering what was said. Instead, there was clear proof of a lie and the investigation was ended and the FPA member was banned.

I now have access to a rough translation of the video. I'm shocked at what you are claiming.

In 2015, someone from service@usgfx.com contacted the FPA about posts by FPA member Jarora. The claim was that Jarora was pretending to be an employee of USGFX. I looked. Jarora appeared to be quoting a chat with USGFX here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/bumblebeefx-com.36050/page-13

and made some more posts about the BumbleBee Fx trading account.

I explained to your company that Jarora was not pretending to be an employee. I suggested that USGFX join the thread to clarify the issue or else I could ask Jarora for more details of where he got the information. Your company replied that it did not want to join the thread and again requested deletion of Jarora's posts. I replied with a question about the trading account Jarora was referring to and received no reply. This correspondence took place several months before the forums thread your video refers to was posted. I will be happy to forward the entire discussion thread to you if USGFX didn't keep a copy.

In case someone from your company didn't bother to use a USGFX email address in the alleged message about the ASIC ruling, I have searched all forums emails for anything mentioning USGFX and ASIC. The only hits are in the signature of the messages complaining about Jarora - just mentions that USGFX is regulated by ASIC. There is nothing about any ASIC ruling in regards to a Scam Alerts thread.

It is possible that the advertising department may have independently contacted USGFX about banner ads. If so, that was solely an offer for a banner contract. Every time an advertiser or potential advertiser even hints about getting something removed, that person is referred to me, because I'm the only person with the ability and authorization to remove posts. I regularly disappoint advertisers and potential advertisers by explaining that their ad dollars buy banner ads with no other special treatment.

If you have evidence of any FPA employee requesting a bribe, please send it now. I do not believe you have any evidence, since I do not believe any event remotely like you describe ever took place. In that case, why are you spreading malicious lies?

Best regards,
Bill

I am still waiting to see what Atilio Bertoldi is basing his claims on. The fact that the company contacted me about a different issue several months before means they had an address where they could reach me directly. No contact was made with me regarding the thread Atilio is talking about.

It has been a week since my last email to Atilio Bertoldi. There has been no response. I just spent over 30 minutes chatting with USGFX support about getting the CEO's email. I had to present evidence, unlike Atilio, and they still only gave me some other email address I'm sending a message to now.

For now, I am left wondering if USGFX's CEO knows about this or will ever be informed about this.

It has been a week since my last email to Atilio Bertoldi. There has been no response. I just spent over 30 minutes chatting with USGFX support about getting the CEO's email. I had to present evidence, unlike Atilio, and they still only gave me some other email address I'm sending a message to now.

For now, I am left wondering if USGFX's CEO knows about this or will ever be informed about this.

Well, I didn't see Atilio saying anything on that video, what minute was... I didn't saw him on that webinar .

Of course he does not show up! The video was simply cut / edited! The last speech that appears in the edited video is clipped, shamefully. What will be the next step? Delete the video? This demonstrates that USGFX is trying to escape from what it said through Mr. Atilio.

I've exchanged a couple of emails with the CEO of USGFX. He says the situation is being investigated.

I've made it plain that I want to know if Atilio Bertoldi was slandering the FPA all by himself with that false story or if he was just parroting something another employee had made up. I also made it plain that I want all such lies to be found and removed.

I am now told by USGFX that this video has been edited to remove the slander against the FPA. The CEO also says there never was an ASIC ruling related to the complaint thread in question, which makes the entire story an impossible lie.

I'm also told that the slander does not occur in any other videos. If you know of any other video containing this allegation, please let me know as soon as possible.

Their team from Asia is always sending me messages to my Myfxbook inbox. In these messages they're always asking me to be their affiliate partner or IB. I always tell them that I'm not interested, but after 2 or 3 months they message me again. I never ever had any business relationship with them nor did I ask them to contact me. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• usgfx.png
    usgfx.png
    230.8 KB · Views: 30
  • usgfx2.png
    usgfx2.png
    148.9 KB · Views: 30
Back