• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss USGFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
USGFX is the 100% proven scam. They just remove $2000 from my account. I have all kinds of proven document and I am also trying to submit a case file. I believe that at least FPA will help traders to raise their voice.

Thanks

If you want to open a case, the first step is to open a thread on the problem in the Scam Alerts folder.

Hi mate, Sure I will open a case with strong evidence. According to your rules first I have to contact with broker and currently I am doing that. Today they disable my client account and retained my commission. I am collecting all record including..

Video,
Statement,
chat transcript,
Email support response,
And screenshot.

I am still try to solve problem with them but they are not cooperating rather disable account.

I would like to report a situation I witnessed in a video of a Brazilian forex research group. In the attached video, which is in Portuguese, a director of USGFX, named Atílio Bertoldi, says that the FPA requested money from USGFX to exclude negative evaluations made by broker users here at the FPA. For the readers of the forum is the question: who actually has the truth? The users who made the evaluation, the broker or the FPA? Thank you!
Link of the video:

Atílio Bertoldi's talk about the FPA occurs in 98 minutes of the video.
He did not show the conversation that was supposed to have taken place between USGFX.COM and FPA, where FPA would have asked for money to remove FPA user ratings.

Can someone please provide an English translation of the accusation.

The FPA does not ask for or accept bribes. Many companies have been shocked to find this out.

The only correspondence I have from USGFX is them complaining about a member pretending to be part of USGFX staff. I pointed out that they had incorrectly interpreted where the member posted some correspondence with the company. I also invited them to join the discussion thread if they felt anything needed to be clarified.

Any claims the FPA asked for money to delete anything are false.

Follow the requested translation (I transcribed the lines in Portuguese and did a basic translation into English

1:37:04 - teve um vídeo que eu já falei sobre isso
1:37:09 - é justamente esse aqui. No dia dezenove do três (dia 19/março). Então vocês vão ver que não é de agora que o pessoal tem circulado tudo isso aí...
1:37:24 - o Forex Peace Army, quando eu fiz o vídeo, eu estava circulando essas fotos em português...
1:37:32 - e aí eu comentei que eu achava que essas fotos não eram em português pela gramática, pela forma como tinha sido apresentado... aí depois de um tempo acabou aparecendo a foto original em inglês
1:37:42 - mas eu não fiz nenhum vídeo porque eu achei que já havia sido resolvido
1:37:47 - mas a gente fala de novo, não tem problema... primeira coisa: se alguém operar daquela forma como está escrito no site, por favor fale comigo... eu tenho alguns milhões aqui que a gente gostaria de colocar nessa estratégia...
1:38:00 - eu não conheço nenhuma pessoa no mundo que não gostaria de investir nesta estratégia... então eu tenho clientes que estão disponíveis para a gente investir, se é uma estratégia...
1:38:23 - pelo que ele está falando aqui, ele depositou menos de 50 mil... Porque ele está reclamando que a gente pediu 50 mil para dar essa conta para ele... não tem problema, eu consigo dar... se vocês me mostrarem esse tipo de resultado numa conta real aqui na USG, eu consigo diminuir esse valor pra vocês... não tem problema...
1:38:43 - como eu disse, eu sou o maior interessado em ter uma estratégia dessas rodando aqui... você imagina, depositar menos de 50 mil... e você tem 138 mil dólares de lucro em menos de um ano... deve ser umas três vezes... uns 300% ao ano... e pelo que ele está falando aí, é uma estratégia muito boa...
1:39:06 - então vamos lá... sobre o Forex Peace Army em si, o que acontece é o seguinte... a gente provou pro FPA... eu fui atrás para saber quem é o dono dessa conta... apesar de que ele não coloca nenhuma informação... não coloca o número da conta, nem nada... mas, a gente foi atrás... e a gente descobriu quem é essa pessoa... e aí a gente recomendou a essa pessoa a ir direto na ASIC (Australian Secutiries and Investments Commission)...
1:39:36 - a gente mostrou como fazer a reclamação na ASIC... e essa pessoa nunca quis levar adiante na ASIC... Porquê? Porque ela sabe que não vai dar em nada...
1:39:48 - depois nós mesmos fornos atrás da ASIC... a gente levantou toda essa informação, todos os dados... e a gente mandou para o Forex Peace Army... falamos ao FPA que temos essa reclamação aqui, de 2015...
1:40:07 - esse é o nosso lado da história... e aí a Forex Peace Army virou pra gente e disse: não... verdade... vocês estão certos...
1:40:15 - essa reclamação não procede... a a gente falou: está bom, então o que vocês vão fazer? Vocês vão deletar? Vocês vão dar o direito de resposta pra gente? O que vocês vão fazer?
1:40:25 - aí eles simplesmente falaram assim: depende... QUANTO VOCÊ QUER PAGAR PRA GENTE? Aí nesse ponto o Forex Peace Army morreu para a USG...
1:40:31 - a USG não tem nenhuma propaganda paga, a gente não tem...
1:41:22 - como a Forex Peace Army pediu dinheiro pra gente... a gente ficou super ofendido... do tipo como assim?! A gente achava que você era independente... até então a gente acreditava no Forex Peace Army e foi por isso que a gente foi atrás para tentar resolver tudo isso aí...
1:41:37 - aí a gente falou: não, a gente não vai pagar nada... a gente não faz nada que é pago... a gente acha que esse não é o caminho... a gente acredita no crescimento natural e orgânico... logo em seguida a FPA colocou um post no site deles em que a USG estava tentando comprar eles... esse post vocês não vão achar porque quando a gente decidiu entrar judicialmente contra o FPA eles retiraram esse post e aí ficou por isso mesmo... então vocês vão ver que desde abril de 2015
1:42:10 - acho que mais ou menos a partir de março, que foi quando aconteceu tudo isso... a USG não tem nenhum post no FPA... vocês vão ver que a gente abandonou totalmente o site... eu sei que tem muitas corretoras que ainda gostam deles... eu sei que muita gente ainda se baseia no FPA para decidir as coisas... mas, enfim, essa história foi totalmente culpa do cliente... isso eu consigo provar pra vocês...

Follow the requested translation (I transcribed the lines in Portuguese - In the previous post - and did a basic translation into English)
1:37:04 - there was a video I already talked about
1:37:09 - It's just this one. On the nineteenth of the three (day 19 / March). So you will see that it is not from now that the people have circulated all this there ...
1:37:24 - The Forex Peace Army, when I made the video, I was circulating these photos in Portuguese ...
1:37:32 - and then I commented that I thought these pictures were not in Portuguese because of the grammar, the way it was presented ... then after a while it ended up showing the original photo in English
1:37:42 - but I did not make any video because I thought it had already been solved
1:37:47 - but we'll talk again, no problem ... First thing: If someone operates in this way as written on the site, please talk to me ... I have a few million here that we would like to Put in this strategy ...
1:38:00 - I do not know any people in the world who would not like to invest in this strategy ... so I have clients that are available for us to invest, if it's a strategy ...
1:38:23 - from what he's talking about here, he deposited less than 50 thousand ... Because he's complaining that we asked 50 thousand to give that account to him ... no problem, I can give ... If you show me this kind of result in a real account here at the USG, I can lower that value for you ... no problem ...
1:38:43 - Like I said, I'm the biggest one interested in having such a strategy running here ... you imagine, depositing less than 50,000 ... and you have $ 138,000 of profit in less than a year. .. it must be about three times ... about 300% a year ... and from what he's talking about, it's a very good strategy ...
1:39:06 - so come on ... about the Forex Peace Army itself, what happens is this ... we tried FPA ... I went back to find out who owns this account .. Although he does not put any information ... he does not put the account number or anything ... but, we went behind ... and we found out who that person is ... and then we recommended to this person to go straight to ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission) ...
1:39:36 - We showed him how to make the claim at ASIC ... and that person never wanted to carry on ASIC ... Why? Because he knows they will not do anything ...
1:39:48 - then we ourselves ovens look for ASIC ... we got all this information, all the data ... and we sent it to the Forex Peace Army ... we told the FPA that we have this claim here, 2015
1:40:07 - That's our side of the story ... and then the Forex Peace Army turned to us and said, no ... truth ... you're right ...
1:40:15 - This complaint does not proceed ... the person said...
it's okay, so what are you going to do? Are you going to delete it? Will you give us the right of reply? What are you going to do?
1:40:25 - They just said it like that: it depends ... HOW MANY DO YOU WANT TO PAY US? At that point the Forex Peace Army died for the USG ...
1:40:31 - The USG has no paid advertising, we do not have ...
1:41:22 - how the Forex Peace Army asked for money from us ... we got super offended ... like "wtf"?! We thought you were independent ... until then we believed in the Forex Peace Army and that's why we went to try to solve all of that ...
1:41:37 - We said, no, we're not going to pay anything ... we do not do anything paid ... we think this is not the way ... we believe in growth natural and organic ... soon after the FPA put a post on their site where the USG was trying to buy them ... this post you will not find because when we decided to go in court against the FPA they removed this post and it's ok ... then you will see that since April 2015...
1:42:10 - I think about March, which was when all this happened ... the USG does not have any posts in the FPA ... you'll see that we totally abandoned the site ... I know there are a lot of brokers who still like them ... I know a lot of people still rely on FPA to decide things ... but, anyway, this story was totally the fault of the client ... this I can prove to you. ..

So the video follows with Mr. Atílio Bertoldi still talking about another video where they explore the situation again, but without going into more detail. This was the translation of the points where he accuses the FPA of having asked for money to remove posts from customers dissatisfied with USGFX.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the transcript and translation.

Mr. Atílio Bertoldi is providing false information. I don't know if he's deliberately doing this or if someone else told lies to him.

I had a single email discussion with USGFX in 2015. It was about a different thread where their representative claimed a user was presenting himself as a USGFX employee. I checked the thread. The user was quoting a chat with USGFX. I explained the situation and invited USGFX to join the thread if they want to clarify anything. They declined and requested removal of those posts. I replied with a question about the trading account being discussed and received no reply.

I never got any message from USGFX about any ASIC ruling. I checked my email for all messages even mentioning USFX and ASIC, just in case the message came from an address not at usgfx.com. The only mentions of ASIC in relation to USGFX are in the ASIC license info in the signature of the emails about the member incorrectly accused of pretending to be an employee of USGFX.

The only way anyone at the FPA would have asked USGFX for money is if advertising independently emailed them an invitation to buy some banners. Any time any company even hints about wanting a thread or review to be deleted while talking to advertising, the company gets referred to me. That's because I'm the only person who has the ability and authorization to remove posts.

I regularly disappoint and annoy current and potential advertisers by explaining to them that banner ad contracts only buy banner ads, not special treatment in the forums and reviews.

I have emailed Atilio Bertoldi requesting he present proof of his claims. His first response was a request for a phone call. I don't make phone calls to companies. It's too easy for someone to mishear, misremember, or even lie about what was said. Instead, I always keep any communication with FPA members and companies in email so there will be a written record.

I have written back to Atilio explaining that I do not believe the correspondence he describes ever happened. I have requested proof again.

Back