• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem USGFX.GLOBAL IS NOT SENDING MY WITHDRAWAL FOR OVER A YEAR NOW!!!!!

I am having an issue with a company

amanc555

Recruit
I am posting this to bring light to a situation where USGFX.GLOBAL is not processing my withdrawal for over a year now. I have over 100+ messages exchanged back and forth with them to which they always reply "We are working on your request with no timeline in sight" and never return the funds.
It is less than $1000 so for them to be so irresponsible at this level is UNACCEPTABLE.
I am seeking some type of help or awareness to come about this issue and hopefully they will smarten up and clean up their act or be reported for fraud.

I have attached the correspondence here and there is A LOT more of the same back and forth for over a year now. They just keep saying they are handling it.
This makes no sense because sending a transfer takes a few minutes.
I have the entire trade history as well. This is an IB account so it is from the commissions of referral and all trades are documented and I SCREEN RECORDED EVERY THING in case they try to remove it from their systems and hide evidence.

I hope this makes sense please help.
I have not seen their reviews until now.

They seemed to have a lot of agents soliciting this is why I joined. But they have not made these payments as they keep saying they will.

Attachments

• 11111111.png
    11111111.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 22222222222.png
    22222222222.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 3333333333.png
    3333333333.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 444444444.png
    444444444.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 666655555.png
    666655555.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 22
--> Have you checked their reviews? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19024/usgforex-forex-brokers

--> have you written a review yet?

--> can you upload some screenshot of about 5-6 of the most important messages?

--> Also upload a copy of your trading record. Here is a tutorial on how to do this:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

@FPA Forums Team please update review page to include usgfx.global url.
I replied here below.

I am posting this to bring light to a situation where USGFX.GLOBAL is not processing my withdrawal for over a year now. I have over 100+ messages exchanged back and forth with them to which they always reply "We are working on your request with no timeline in sight" and never return the funds.
It is less than $1000 so for them to be so irresponsible at this level is UNACCEPTABLE.
I am seeking some type of help or awareness to come about this issue and hopefully they will smarten up and clean up their act or be reported for fraud.
Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19024/usg-forex-review and then follow the below suggestions.

Now, follow this, invite the company by using the invite company option on your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then follow this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out whether you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Let's start with adding your story as a review forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/20162/Usgfx.global and then follow the below suggestions.

Now, follow this, invite the company by using the invite company option on your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then follow this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out whether you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
Hi this link

forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/20162/Usgfx.global
does not work it says 404 error?

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Please submit your review at...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19024/usg-forex-review

I have the same problem with them. deposited some amount some year ago. now I went for withdrawal and they just say they will process it without telling a specific date. if they got bankrupt and they can't withdraw from usgfx.global also, why don't they close their site like the main site?

No timeline in sight is not acceptable. I'd escalate this - after a year, you can be sure that they don't plan on sending that money back.

Back