USGFX Global not processing withdrawals anymore? #2

@FPA Forums Team @AsstModerator can you update the review page to reflect that both licenses were cancelled (ASIC and VSFC)

-----

@Relac @DRface2021 Please open a separate scam alert thread and submit evidence there of alleged misbehavior.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651
Just for your information, USG FX global is no longer under the VFSC regulation No. 41706.
Meaning they are now trading without any license from any regulator. Good Luck.
Due to international red flags and many complaints, this company has seen its last license expired and not renewed by the regulator.This is confirmed by VSFC Head Manager - Corporate services & Compliance officer, Mr Marine DONDELINGER-MATHIS.
Thus kindly do not participate in any of their activities till they really show that they can resume the withdrawal.Please see attached proof.
Thanks for the update, @AsstModerator, please do the needful here.

I am in the same situation.
Been trying to withdraw since Aug last year. They transferred me to USGFX Global.
I contact chat every week, same reply, "Due to regulation...." "Not sure when will TT be available..." "Raise reference check....." Nothing, nobody contacted me.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back