USGFX Global not processing withdrawals anymore? #2

Iridius

Corporal
Again, I am focred to fight for my money. This company makes me feel so tired. I had been waiting for my last withdrawal for 3 months. Now I decided to withdraw the full balance and again, I am waiting for over 1 month for it. No activity so far from the company since then. USGFX, do I really need to wait 3 months for each withdrawal?

1) Are you saying this previous thread was not fully resolved? Or is this a new issue?

2) did you continue trading with the broker that was suspect?

3) What I need you to do is summarize how much you have deposited (with dates)

4) how much you have withdrawn (received) and dates

5) and how many withdrawals are remaining?

Good idea to attach a full trading statement as shown in this tutorial: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

or screenshots of withdrawal requests (blur out any sensitive contact details)

The previous case was resolved, they honored my withdrawal in 3 months. Now I want to get all the remaining funds (about 400 USD) back. And it seems they are not in a hurry to send me my money, again and again....

The previous case was resolved, they honored my withdrawal in 3 months. Now I want to get all the remaining funds (about 400 USD) back. And it seems they are not in a hurry to send me my money, again and again....
What reply you are receiving from them about this issue?

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jan 12, 2021 at 8:39 AM

Back