USGFX Global not processing withdrawals anymore? #2

My account manager Raymond wanted to call me nad explain the situation. I refused and instructed him to describe it in short in an email. Now he is not responding for 4 days....

Still no response, starting to be a little nervous.
Assuming this is the same company you are talking about, things are not looking good.

Assuming this is the same company you are talking about, things are not looking good.

Yea, the Australian entity was in a deep ****. They transfered my account under USGFX global and already paid about 9/10 of my funds. The 400 USD that remains in my account is obviously worth for them for damaging their reputation here.

My withdrawal with USG FX global since 25 jan 2021 also hanging.
Nobody replied the client support email.
Chat support will tell you always the same reply, withdrawal bank TT is not available, the joke is they don't know when it will be available. No account manager will contact you.
BEWARE of USG FX global, never put any money in at all.thanks.
Attached is my withdrawal, still processing since 25 Jan 2021? today is 30 march 2021?

Attachments

• USG withdrwal 25 Jan 2021.png
    USG withdrwal 25 Jan 2021.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 6
I am in the same situation.
Been trying to withdraw since Aug last year. They transferred me to USGFX Global.
I contact chat every week, same reply, "Due to regulation...." "Not sure when will TT be available..." "Raise reference check....." Nothing, nobody contacted me.

Guys, somebody has to start a criminal action against them, otherwise I fear we will no longer see our money. Seems like Ironfx 2 has born. If you deposited via card, do your chargeback with your bank. The deadline is 18 months for online services I think, at least with Mastercard.

Just for your information, USG FX global is no longer under the VFSC regulation No. 41706.
Meaning they are now trading without any license from any regulator. Good Luck.
Due to international red flags and many complaints, this company has seen its last license expired and not renewed by the regulator.This is confirmed by VSFC Head Manager - Corporate services & Compliance officer, Mr Marine DONDELINGER-MATHIS.
Thus kindly do not participate in any of their activities till they really show that they can resume the withdrawal.Please see attached proof.

Attachments

• IMG_5523.PNG
    IMG_5523.PNG
    219.8 KB · Views: 3
Just for your information, USG FX global is no longer under the VFSC regulation No. 41706.
Meaning they are now trading without any license from any regulator. Good Luck.
Due to international red flags and many complaints, this company has seen its last license expired and not renewed by the regulator.This is confirmed by VSFC Head Manager - Corporate services & Compliance officer, Mr Marine DONDELINGER-MATHIS.
Thus kindly do not participate in any of their activities till they really show that they can resume the withdrawal.Please see attached proof.
@FPA Forums Team @AsstModerator can you update the review page to reflect that both licenses were cancelled (ASIC and VSFC)

-----

@Relac @DRface2021. Please open a separate scam alert thread and submit evidence there of alleged misbehavior.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Back