USGFX

theheavyrooster

Recruit
This company USGFX are very difficult to deal with BE Very careful dealing with this company
Iam unsure but I would suggest it just a scam BE Careful do not deposit funds into their accounts

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Mar 30, 2020 at 2:08 PM

This company USGFX are very difficult to deal with BE Very careful dealing with this company
Iam unsure but I would suggest it just a scam BE Careful do not deposit funds into their accounts

Do you have any personal experience with them?
Can you share with more info please?

First of all, before you took the liberty of screaming scam on a broker or a firm... you'll have to construct a case filled to the brim with evidence to prove the credence of your callings. Otherwise... it's nothing short of defamation.

And, my special note to any anonymous online, if you'd no clue what defamation is... you can be sue heavily for it if you are in the wrong. Only stand true and tall to it if there are solid evidence proving so and so that it's the case.

First of all, before you took the liberty of screaming scam on a broker or a firm... you'll have to construct a case filled to the brim with evidence to prove the credence of your callings. Otherwise... it's nothing short of defamation.

And, my special note to any anonymous online, if you'd no clue what defamation is... you can be sue heavily for it if you are in the wrong. Only stand true and tall to it if there are solid evidence proving so and so that it's the case.
I hate when OP disappeared after one post, specially in scam folder.

Back