• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info USI-Tech

Asking questions about a company
USI Tech seems to be getting lot of attention after the revshare industry collapsed. I dont think they are trading with 100% funds and mostly rotating members funds.

I would hope that would be indicative that USI-TECH is indeed NOT a "revshare" company.

As to rotating member funds -- I cannot speak to that, but I certainly hope that's not the case. I would find it highly unusual for a company with an established working product and customer base to put itself at risk in order to "pull a fast one" on the unsuspecting public.

Keep in mind that USI-TECH is a software company first and foremost, with their flagship MT4 Expert Advisor continuing to produce as expected. True, drawdowns can run between 10% - 20% (but are generally lower), and there is the spread-commission which is likely the cause of such divergence when positions are initially opened each trading cycle.

I do strongly urge caution and conducting your own due-diligence investigation before establishing a relationship with any company, be it USI-TECH or whomever.

One may also wish to consider the fact that USI-TECH does indeed employ a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) approach in the propagation of their customer base, which while completely optional, is a turn-off to many.

I will say, quite honestly that had I initially seen USI-TECH offering their BITCOIN product ONLY, I likely wouldn't have given them a second look. I've been bilked with all the rest in a number of "too good to be true" offerings that have drawn me in.

Having personally discovered that I simply do not have the emotional mindset for manual trading, I felt an automated option was my best solution, and I discovered that with USI-TECH. Granted, their returns aren't sexy, but they are consistent and reliable.

It's not too far of a stretch for USI-TECH to take their trading algorithms and apply them to BITCOIN and ALTCOIN exchanges, as well capitalizing on the highs and lows BTC has been experiencing. Generating an average of 5% weekly in the Crypto-Marketplace is quite reasonable, so there would be no need to "borrow from Peter to pay Paul" in any sense.

That's not to say that everything can't eventually come crashing down, but hopefully USI-TECH is taking legalities into consideration, and maintaining compliance so as not to incur the wrath of the SEC. USI-TECH Executives have clearly indicated that they don't expect the Crypto-Boom to last forever, so we'll ride the wave to the shore, and hopefully by that time, we'll transition to another product and not be swept "out to sea" by the riptide. ;)

I don't believe there's anything left to say. This is all personal opinion, mind you, based upon my own research, and I strongly encourage you to perform your own -- in any venture you're considering. If USI-TECH appeals to you, I'm happy to answer questions personally to the best of my ability.

I also strongly suggest learning to trade the ALTCOIN markets as Volatility is the name of the game, and most plays are short, fast, and if you're really good, very rewarding! An associate of mine is teaching me the ropes, and I must say, he knows his Crypto. I'm still learning, but watching several coins suddenly rocket in price has made a believer out of me. He trades for the long-haul, but is certainly not adverse to capitalizing on a quick gain when the opportunity presents itself. ;)

Warmest Regards and Happy Trading!

Respectfully Yours,

Marc Schwartz
facebook.com/marcbschwartz
usitech.info/
facebook.com/usitechinfo/
facebook.com/groups/usitechinfo/

I just hope that USI Tech gets better because now many people with huge money are involved and if they scam then it will be game over for many of the online earners.

Just an update for those researching USI-Tech. The co-founders and owners are making great strides in further legitimizing the company. Especially to comply with USA regulations and other countries where there are country specific regulations to adhere to. They are taking steps that will make them fully compliant in terms of legal adherence and legal representation. They are also striving to have a business organization more towards that of a financial company rather than direct sales/network marketing.

Explore: USITech.io
Facebook: facebook.com/USITechBitcoin/

So over the last 6 months, i have been intrigued by crypto currency, i began trading on IG, but i found that i recorded quite a lot of losses, but also if i held my equity in there i would have to pay huge holding fees. So i came across this platform that trades for you called USI-Tech for people that do not know what it is, this video explains it .

So 6 months on i started with 20 packages which is roughly about 800, currently i am sitting on 110 packs which is roughly around 4,400 worth. In the group for USI-Tech i see that people are making some serious cash out of it and in fact some millionaires. What do you think, if Bitcoin goes to 20,000 + as predicted it really could be life changing as with USI you earn 140% in 140 working days therefore you benefit for the appreciation of the Bitcoin but also the extra 140% plus each pack you receive an ice to their crypto currency which will at least trade at $10 per coin, i currently have 30 tokens . Is a win win right because if i am holding it i may as well make a little bit more on the side also, for anyone that wants to have a look r94usi.usitech-int.com

what does everyone think, should i sell now or wait and see how it does

Just an update for those researching USI-Tech. The co-founders and owners are making great strides in further legitimizing the company. Especially to comply with USA regulations and other countries where there are country specific regulations to adhere to. They are taking steps that will make them fully compliant in terms of legal adherence and legal representation. They are also striving to have a business organization more towards that of a financial company rather than direct sales/network marketing.

Explore: USITech.io
Facebook: facebook.com/USITechBitcoin/

Wow, just wow. I'm so amazed at the audacity of you coming in to thread-jack and promote your own URL, without having contributed one iota to the conversation.

You speak of compliance, however, your website URL is in direct violation of USI-TECH's Terms and Conditions.

Mine was too and had to be corrected to maintain compliance, yet you're out here with a non-compliant URL leading to a custom website -- which is also non-compliant -- as you can ONLY send people to the USI-TECH provided pages.

This just goes to show you folks that if you DO decide to get involved with USI-TECH, make sure you chat or speak directly with your sponsor and ask what they will do to help you with your business. I mention this as I'm inundated with requests from people who have had no contact from their Sponsors short of signing-up, leaving them high and dry without any idea of what to do to be successful.

Sadly, once you've been Sponsored and Verified, the only way to change is to leave and wait 6 months to rejoin again, so if you get anything out of this reply, make sure you find the right sponsor who will help you along the way.

Best Regards,

Marc
USI-TECH Compliant URL: b4ad.com

So over the last 6 months, i have been intrigued by crypto currency, i began trading on IG, but i found that i recorded quite a lot of losses, but also if i held my equity in there i would have to pay huge holding fees. So i came across this platform that trades for you called USI-Tech for people that do not know what it is, this video explains it

So 6 months on i started with 20 packages which is roughly about 800, currently i am sitting on 110 packs which is roughly around 4,400 worth. In the group for USI-Tech i see that people are making some serious cash out of it and in fact some millionaires. What do you think, if Bitcoin goes to 20,000 + as predicted it really could be life changing as with USI you earn 140% in 140 working days therefore you benefit for the appreciation of the Bitcoin but also the extra 140% plus each pack you receive an ice to their crypto currency which will at least trade at $10 per coin, i currently have 30 tokens . Is a win win right because if i am holding it i may as well make a little bit more on the side also, for anyone that wants to have a look r94usi.usitech-int.com

what does everyone think, should i sell now or wait and see how it does

And another thread-jack with yet even more non-compliance issues. This "chap" has broken the cardinal rule of positing any video of the back office. Further Income claims are being implied, which is also a major compliance issue. Long and short of it, make sure you're sponsored by someone who will look out for you and not break the rules to simply "acquire new blood" to grow their team. Sadly, there are some folks out there who do only that, since MLM requires that no products need be purchased in order to make money with a company.

All I can say is be careful when it comes to joining USI-TECH or any program out there. Make sure you have responsible Sponsorship and Leadership up the line, so you can be kept informed and up-to-date on the latest changes and issues going on.

Once again, Warmest Regards and Success in the New Year!

Marc
USI-TECH URL: b4ad.com

Okay Folks, it has been awhile since I've stopped by, so with a New Year ahead of us, I thought I'd give a proper update on USI-TECH, the good, the "meh", and the not-quite-so-good. ;)

First, the Good! ;)

USI-TECH has performed as indicated, returning a little less than 1% Average in their Daily Payouts since the BTC-Packages became available back in March 2017. While 140 workdays is the approximate return time, it has been typically taking around 150-160 workdays to complete the 140% return (40% being profit) in Bitcoin.

Most folks though have been elated, as that 40% increase in BTC has been doled out during the greatest surge in Bitcoin Valuation ever to be seen thus far! This allowed for substantial growth in compounding returns.

USI-TECH has reported massive expenditures into mining Etherium-based ALTCOINS -- around $70 Million with a $10 Million / month expansion to ensure USI-TECH becomes one of the top miners of ALTCOINS along with BITCOIN eventually. The numbers are impressive, however, hard data for transparency is still in the development stage, so those desiring physical proof -- which is coming -- will have to wait a bit longer.

Evan Ahern has joined the company in a Technology capacity. This Gentleman is the developer of the more-efficient energy production mechanisms that will hopefully take USI-TECH to the next level, and eventually bring it to a publicly traded company in 2-3 years, which is Horst Jicha's overall plan.

Next, the "Meh" ...

USI-TECH moved to a new website and with that move came the End of Life of their FOREX Software offering. Those who had already purchased the LIFETIME license would continue to have service, however, no new customers would be allowed. This was a high-ticket entry for most, and while performing solidly, most members simply didn't have the "bankroll" to buy the software and fund a FOREX account.

A new product, similar to the BTC-Package, however for the FOREX market instead, will soon be offered, however, specifics have not yet been provided.

USI-TECH is offering members pre-ICO pricing on tokens for the planned release of their "Tech-Coin". While an exciting opportunity, the coin won't hit the exchanges until 500 Million tokens are sold -- presently, as of this writing, USI-TECH is closing in on 150 Million tokens sold thus far.

While the Tech-Coin will represent a paradigm-shift in the technology used to power crypto-mining hardware and a number of other energy-related draws, the White Paper has not yet been release, which is a bit of a hiccup for those who want to be fully informed about what exactly they are buying.

Finally, the not-quite-so-good :(

Alas, with any migration of data to a new platform, there are bound to be issues, and to say USI-TECH is having them is an understatement. While a Support Team has been added and expanded, some tickets requesting assistance have been delayed significantly. This is perhaps the hardest part of USI-TECH to deal with, as anyone suffering a problem feels lost and isolated due to the delays, and it's only a short matter of time before that turns to panic.

We can only hope as 2018 progresses, and the membership continues to grow (currently over 750,000 members worldwide), more time and resources will be spent handling support issues until every ticket is resolved and folks are once again "fat and happy". ;)

My personal experience with this matter was the lockout of of account due to "compliance" issues because a domain I had secured way back in October 2016 (usitech.info) was seen as non-compliant. I was originally told it was fine, but sadly Messenger didn't keep the conversation beyond a year.

To make matters worse, we NEVER received the email notice warning us of the compliance issue, hence the lockout.

As you can see, we've updated our URL to b4ad.com in order to not have USI-TECH appear in the domain.

Amazingly, others out there still run under non-compliant domains and even direct to non-compliant websites, yet have not been affected.

Bottom line, I harbor no resentment to USI-TECH for doing what they did, however, it would have been nice to have actually received an email to deal with the issue, rather than finding our account unresponsive. It took a little over a week to discover and resolve the issue, and I hoping that in the future, if any such issues arise, that communication of the infraction will be verified, rather than assuming a stance of "no action taken".

Yeah, okay, I'm still a little bitter about it, but we back, up and running, and hopeful that 2018 will be a good year overall for USI-TECH members.

So, if you have any questions, would like some additional information, or are ready to Register as a FREE Member -- remember NOW it's b4ad.com -- please feel free to reach out to me on Facebook or otherwise.

I don't think I can edit the older messages, so I'm saddened that the usitech.info URL that appears in them will no only take you back to Google.

Wishing you all the Very Best for 2018!

Sincerely,

Marc Schwartz

NEW USI-TECH URL: b4ad.com
My Facebook URL: facebook.com/marcbschwartz

I strongly advise against purchasing any so-called "packages" from USI-Tech.

It's always the same story with those rev-shares.
You buy some packages, and then they magically start to muptiply 1% a day
(sometimes more, sometimes less), without any loosing day!
Until one day those scammers suddenly disapear, without a trace, or they just stop paying out with some excuse.
Only then you realize that you acctually don't have access to your money anymore, and no way to get it back.
I know it, because I was stupid enough to be blended by those astronomical profits in the past.

Here is some advise about how to recognise that this is a scam.

1) You will never see a real address, maybe a P.O.Box, no regulation whatsoever.
2) They promise you astronomical profits, usually with no losing day.
(this is not possible, because with any kind of trading you will have profits & losses)
3) Usually the Rev-Shares packages are promoted in forums or on youtube, where the promoters leave their
MLM-subsciption-link, like aestreux & roonie1 did here. And you can't join without a sponsor/promoter.
4) The money is usually transfered trough an untraceable online payment gateway like Payza or Bitcoin.
You never see any bank-wire or credit-card, since Visa & Mastercard avoid non-legit ponzi "companies".
5) The money is not managed by any regulated brokerage, instead you send the money directly to the scammers.

Here is some more info about USI-Tech on the website BehindMLM.com
(where you will find tons of other rev-shares scams exposed)

http://behindmlm.com/companies/usi-tech/usi-tech-securities-fraud-emergency-cease-and-desist-issued-in-texas/

This is the beauty of a forum. People can ask questions and receive answers from a variety of sources.

I've reported personal experiences with USI-TECH, and as someone who has watch the results of their trading software for over year, I am confident that it does indeed function as indicated.

Now, some folks may not know, but BehindMLM is a website that casts a rather wide, negative net on any and all marketing programs, because frankly, that's how they make their money, and they're quite likely to net a large number of schemes (since there are so many out there) along with companies that are indeed on the up-and-up. They simply don't care, because they're making money.

I would suggest looking into the management team and just how visible they are. They circle the globe, attending events and speaking with members and anyone who has a question for them about USI-TECH.

They're one of the TOP Ethereum miners in the world, listed on Etherchain:

etherchain.org/charts/miner

The do have a business presence in Dubai, which is technically an office, but a form that many companies use -- a Professional Office Services company.

For those who trade BITCOIN and the various ALTCOINS, a 40% profit return over close to 7 months of workdays is easily achievable. I know folks who trade crypto daily, and easily net 5, 10, 20, 50, and at times even in excess of 100% returns. Bottom line, they are traders, they are miners, the perform arbitrage, and they are quite good at what they do.

To the person above who quoted a bad experience with another company in the past, I strongly suggest that you investigate yourself with your own due diligence before giving advice to people. You might find yourself not only missing out yourself, but guiding others away from what may have been a profitable venture.

It's very easy to side with the "nay-sayers" because it's true that there are far more opportunities out there that seek to rip-off people than actually help them grow and thrive. When one comes along that appears to be trying to do everything right, it's really a shame to see so many folks start "throwing rocks" without getting the full story of who is behind the company and what they seek to do.

That said, of course every opportunity has an element of risk, so always play it safe and limit your exposure to your risk comfort level. I sincerely hope USI-TECH will continue to grow to help more and more people acquire and grow their BITCOIN.

All the Best!

Marc
USI-TECH URL: b4ad.com
Facebook URL: facebook.com/marcbschwartz

I've reported personal experiences with USI-TECH, and as someone who has watch the results of their trading software for over year, I am confident that it does indeed function as indicated.

I'm advising against purchasing the "BTC packages", not the MT4-trading-software..
There is a big difference! The MT4-software is real, while the BTC packages are a ponzi scheme,

Now, some folks may not know, but BehindMLM is a website that casts a rather wide, negative net on any and all marketing programs, because frankly, that's how they make their money, and they're quite likely to net a large number of schemes (since there are so many out there) along with companies that are indeed on the up-and-up. They simply don't care, because they're making money.

BehindMLM is similar to Forexpeacearmy, many scammers get exposed there.
Here you have Forex, there you have MLM. Of course scammers don't like BehindMLM, as they don't like FPA.
But they have been around since 2009, and they will be around long time after the
"BTC Packages" pyramide has collapsed. Mark my words.

I would suggest looking into the management team and just how visible they are. They circle the globe, attending events and speaking with members and anyone who has a question for them about USI-TECH.

The management team and all those events are not important.
There is only one important thing to know....
Which indipendent regulated brokerage trades the BTC-package?
Can you answer that question?

They're one of the TOP Ethereum miners in the world, listed on Etherchain:
etherchain.org/charts/miner

Nothing wrong with that.
But it doesn't make the ponzi scheme right.

The do have a business presence in Dubai, which is technically an office, but a form that many companies use -- a Professional Office Services company.

Having a P.O.Box in Dubai is not important, beeing regulated is more important.
As mentioned before, it's more important to know where the money is located.

To the person above who quoted a bad experience with another company in the past, I strongly suggest that you investigate yourself with your own due diligence before giving advice to people. You might find yourself not only missing out yourself, but guiding others away from what may have been a profitable venture.
It's very easy to side with the "nay-sayers" because it's true that there are far more opportunities out there that seek to rip-off people than actually help them grow and thrive. When one comes along that appears to be trying to do everything right, it's really a shame to see so many folks start "throwing rocks" without getting the full story of who is behind the company and what they seek to do.

I did my due diligence. And no doubt it's a rip-off ponzi scheme.
I strongly suggest to take the money out and run!

And I'm not alone. Several security commisions in North America are warning investors.
https://www.leaprate.com/binary-opt...regulator-bcsc-warns-bitcoin-broker-usi-tech/
https://www.coindesk.com/texas-slaps-bitcoin-investment-firm-cease-desist/
http://behindmlm.com/companies/usi-...bandons-us-canada-confirms-sec-investigation/

Back