UT Markets Withdrawal Problem

Hi , Did you get your money back?! I know many people in a same situation as you!

Dear MRAUD,
I am yet to get back my money as WinChargeback is still in the process. Here is the last mail I got from the agent in charge of my case. So I believe WinChargeback is legitimate.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-09-26 14.14.44.png
    Screenshot 2016-09-26 14.14.44.png
    392.9 KB · Views: 1
i have been emailing UT for termination of my account and withdraw my remaining balance since December!This was acknowledged by then.. as well advised me to send withrawal request and will be processed in 3 months.. which i did! To.my surprise they started to deducting from my account! Initial withrawal request i had 9kusd in my account and in less than 1 week it went down to 5k usd.. what a desperate move! Please help!

i have been emailing UT for termination of my account and withdraw my remaining balance since December!This was acknowledged by then.. as well advised me to send withrawal request and will be processed in 3 months.. which i did! To.my surprise they started to deducting from my account! Initial withrawal request i had 9kusd in my account and in less than 1 week it went down to 5k usd.. what a desperate move! Please help!

Try to get in touch with Danny Foster and Rebecca from Winchargeback and see if they can help you. Here you can see a review about Winchargeback: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12467/www.winchargeback.com

Also follow this thread regarding UTM https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...tmarkets-forex-broker-in-london.42431/page-23

Hope it helps.

Hi , Did you get your money back?! I know many people in a same situation as you!

It's been over six months Marud and WinChargeback has stopped communicating and I've not gotten a penny yet. I don't just know what went wrong.

I have come across this firm earlier, the New Balkan Law Office situated in Bulgaria.
The issue with their services is the huge amount charged for the recovery of the funds and this is irrespective of the fact that they may or may not be able to recover your money.

Hi,
Guys sorry to hear ... seems like pulling back the withdrawal request its starting point of the fraud company... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back