UT Markets Withdrawal Problem

C Benjamins

Private
Hey Guys,
I am stuck in UTMarkets withdrawal mess right now. I made an investment with UT on the 18th of May 2016, after 2 months plus I decided to withdraw $2500 after I've made some profit and I got a confirmation emailed to my email. But till today that withdrawal request has not been processed. Reaching my account manager (Veronik Ivanof) has proved abortive as she no longer replies emails or answer calls. They have circulated a mail saying that most of their paycheques bounced back pending their negotiations with their banks to increase their limits. I want to close my account and remove all my money.
Please, I need help on how I can get my money back.
Please what do I do?

Hey Guys,
I am stuck in UTMarkets withdrawal mess right now. I made an investment with UT on the 18th of May 2016, after 2 months plus I decided to withdraw $2500 after I've made some profit and I got a confirmation emailed to my email. But till today that withdrawal request has not been processed. Reaching my account manager (Veronik Ivanof) has proved abortive as she no longer replies emails or answer calls. They have circulated a mail saying that most of their paycheques bounced back pending their negotiations with their banks to increase their limits. I want to close my account and remove all my money.
Please what do I do?
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Dear FxMaster,
Please, how do I Invite them to join this thread?
I cannot find the link here to forward emails to them.
Because I want to close my account with them which still have a balance of $23435 plus the initially requested withdrawal amount of $2500. Please guide me.

Email them the link to this thread and invite them to join.

You say you put the money in on May 18th. That's 2016, right? Was this by credit card, bank wire, or something else?

If by card, call your issuing bank immediately. Tell them the whole story. Explain that promised ability to get access to profits or even your deposit is being fraudulently denied.

If the bank can't help, or if you paid by bank wire, you can consider professional assistance. WinChargeback is the only company I know of with any ability to recover a bank wire.

If anyone deposited using a credit card and the deadline for filing a chargeback for fraud hasn't passed, contact your card's issuing bank immediately. Explain carefully how the promised access to profits (and even your initial investment) is being fraudulently denied. Ask if a chargeback is possible.

If the bank won't help or you paid by bank wire, WinChargeback may be able to help. I've seen them successfully appeal denied chargebacks for FPA members. They are also the only company I know which has had any luck getting bank wire's reversed. It costs nothing to ask if your situation makes their assistance possible. If you last deposited 2 years ago, their answer is likely to be a firm No. If it was a recent deposit, the odds of them taking and winning your case are much higher.

Is winchargeback a legitimate company? Just curious as the photo of the company owner on the contact page is a stock image:

http://www.winchargeback.com/contact-c24vq
http://www.gettyimages.ae/detail/ph...woman-working-in-royalty-free-image/497324891

Screen Shot.jpg

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA is aware that Rebecca is protecting her true identity. She has been the subject of similar threats to those the FPA has received from some forex and binary options companies. So far, her reviews look very good.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12467/www.winchargeback.com

Hey Guys,
Please what do I do?

Hi , Did you get your money back?! I know many people in a same situation as you!

Back