Utmarkets frozen withdrawls!

i filed a police report in singapore. waiting for their feedback. thank you for the recommendations. anything else i can do.

dear all
the singapore police have responded to me. please report your cases,

here is their email

I refer to the preceding email sent to the Commercial Affairs Department of the Singapore Police Force.

Based on the attachments you provided, I understand that you have invested through a trade company named Optionrally and Scala Trade, and you were unable to make withdrawals in the account held with the company.

To facilitate the inquiry, I would appreciate it if you could provide us with the following information:

a. The country of incorporation of the trade company known as Optionrally and Scala Trade;

b. Any supporting documents such as the contracts and agreements detailing the arrangements between the company and you;

c. Any known bank accounts or remittance companies involved; and

d. Any known wire transfers made to Singapore.

dear all
the singapore police have responded to me. please report your cases,

here is their email

I refer to the preceding email sent to the Commercial Affairs Department of the Singapore Police Force.

Based on the attachments you provided, I understand that you have invested through a trade company named Optionrally and Scala Trade, and you were unable to make withdrawals in the account held with the company.

To facilitate the inquiry, I would appreciate it if you could provide us with the following information:

a. The country of incorporation of the trade company known as Optionrally and Scala Trade;

b. Any supporting documents such as the contracts and agreements detailing the arrangements between the company and you;

c. Any known bank accounts or remittance companies involved; and

d. Any known wire transfers made to Singapore.

Ghadah, we're talking about UT Markets, not Optionrally and/or ScalaTrade, are you sure you're on the right thread?

I agree we should get the interpoll involved. But I suggest we do it in an organized way and as a team
Hi ,

I am From Dubai, and i had invested just last month ,, i was referred by one of my friends who has also invested in UTMarkets since last 8 Months everything was going smooth, until now,

i would like to join you guys to contact police, and further to interpol,

Hi ,

I am From Dubai, and i had invested just last month ,, i was referred by one of my friends who has also invested in UTMarkets since last 8 Months everything was going smooth, until now,

i would like to join you guys to contact police, and further to interpol,

I have request to everyone that who has problem with them, please open new thread in scam folder so you will get more suggestions about how to get back your money.

Back