Utmarkets frozen withdrawls!

Mustpayback

Recruit
utmarkets.com
Send an email to clients, no withdrawals can be made for 3-4 month from now!
I closed my account 6 days before the announcnent, but it was ignored.

And my acc is still trading!!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    177.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image.png
    image.png
    206.1 KB · Views: 0
not allowed to withdraw the money.
I clised my acc 6 days before they annoced that no withdrawals 3-4 month period.
They are still trading withmy acc illegal!
I withdraw 5.08.2016. And 11.08.2016 they make this announcment!
I want my money back like in the contract is 7 days!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    177.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image.png
    image.png
    206.1 KB · Views: 0
Hi Guys I had made my deposit to a company in Dubai and that company is the one that transfered the money with out my consent to UT Markets through a payment system called Yuupay and I just found this out yesterday on the transfer slip I didn't mention Yuupay or UT Markets and now I think they are working together to take the money out of Dubai.

http://atozforex.com/news/fca-warning-on-utmarkets/

I am sorry:

Regulated by who?

Aside, the forex broker claims to be compliant over the investment laws as well as capital market regulations in the regions it’s active. Yet, no regulator has been disclosed nor a license registration number. As UTMarkets remains mysterious over being compliant with a presentable broker, the broker also claims to have segregated the funds of its clients. A claim that is again not based on a valid argument or evident.

Last edited:
Hi Guys I had made my deposit to a company in Dubai and that company is the one that transfered the money with out my consent to UT Markets through a payment system called Yuupay and I just found this out yesterday on the transfer slip I didn't mention Yuupay or UT Markets and now I think they are working together to take the money out of Dubai.

In this case, this is very dangerous, perhaps they never sent money to your broker account, is this the normal transfer procedure? If it's like this, it will be very difficult to track down to where the money ended up going.

If I understand the procedure correctly, you need to file a police report and then get the police to sent it to Interpol.

Back