uTrader/ day dream investments ltd/ Nick Davis

anothervictim

Recruit
This is a long read but just so people don't fall in to the same trap.

Spoke to Alex baker and Kay towards end of 2017 found these guys on instagram and snapchat promoting the money they were making and it looked like easy money. I then created an account on uTrader on 03/01/2018, i don't know if these guys have anything to do with the fraud but this is how i was linked to them as they were on instagram i thought i could trust these guys they are also based in london, these guys are eating out in mayfair every night so seemed legit, but that is probably just the money from their signal service they are using.

I did the usual research on google by googling there name however i only looked at the first 2 search pages of google, which looked genuine how ever are most likely bought websites by the company to assist them in their fraud. It is hard to believe now that had i gone a little bit further than i did at the time i would have found warnings from the BCSC and also the FCA which believe it or not was released the same day i opened my account on the 03/01/2018 had i seen this then i would not have proceeded with this company.

Had issue with verified by visa rang and spoke to the bank and they just said they wanted to confirm it was me making the payment, i confirmed it was me but at no point was i warned of fraud.

Also began to have an email exchange with Nick Davis from utrader, asking a few questions about my plans what i wanted to do and where i wanted to get to. This is where he started to talk about needing a bigger balance, I wasn't interested so just kind of ignored the emails. Then came the competition on January 15th 2018. this is when the phone calls started the prospect of winning potentially £25000 from a £1000 deposit and co-funding with 'no catch' for a turn over prize. I proceeded and entered the competition and as it went on i ended up putting more money in to stay in the competition but at the end of it i didn't finish in a winning place.

This is the hardest bit to write, because of the pressure they were putting on me to deposit and the high hopes of winning loads of money and the fact i was still making money at the same time on the platform i was okay with what i had done but now i realise how stupid and naïve i was i now have a personal loan for £10,000 and credit card for £5000 i can not afford to pay back.

After the competition came the insurance, was told i would get the £2800 back which i lost and for a £5000 deposit it would be insured and i would be able to remove it afterwards. I kept refusing but they kept keeping pressure on me every day every hour phone callsd asking when i am going to do it from nick and then stepped in daniel ray from the finance department call me as well as nick davis. Reluctantly i agreed and paid this via bank transfer as my car would not work on the website had multiple phone calls with my bank and never once mentioned it was a fraud just that their was nothing stopping it. Got involved in the webinar that was going on as advised i would make lots of profit from this. I lost £5000 from this trading session and all the financial adviser said to me was you could have hedged but i did not know what hedging was as he and not explained what it was.

They then refunded this to my trading account and the additional £2800 and instead of withdrawing i continued trading with this thinking i was making myself money as i had additional funds in my bank account.

21/02/2018 they announced a new competition for entrys for 300k obviously this was way too much for me but they had a deal for me, if i could put in a small percentage i could be grouped into a trading team and with a guarantee of a prize place. I managed to get everything together that i could i also told nick multiple times that i this is everything and we agreed to deposit the money and withdraw it the same week. The withdrawal was placed on 27/02/2018 at 10:33 and remains pending at this time 28/02/2018 12:33 they say it takes 1-2 days to process and their terms and conditions say 7 days to process so once this time has i passed i will be pursuing them through chargeback as fraud and also breach of terms and conditions.

As my card wasn't working and i wanted to do something quicker than a bank transfer so i asked my mum to use her card then i would transfer the money straight back to her but this didn't work i thought it was a website error so i did the above bank transfer. The next day is when the panic begins to set in, in the morning my mum recieves a letter from her bank, which is the same bank that i use from special investigations unit, she calls the number and the advisor from the bank on the other end of the line, tells her immediately that it is a scam and its well known, all the while i have had multiple calls to the same bank and no mention to me of a scam. Even after this phone call my mum had i called the same line to try and cancel the transfer but was told its not possible and again was not told that it was a scam. This when i started investigating, googled the address on the website and its the middle of a block of flats in bulgaria no office building, the company number when googled relates to a company called umarkets which im guessing is another of their boiler rooms. I wish i hadn't been so naïve but its happened now and all i want to do is warn people not to be as foolish.

I have also emailed him today explaining my predicament that i have no money to fuel my car or pay my bills i will be bankrupt at the end of the week if i cant make the payments. I told him i currently am unable to trade also. I have not heard back since i asked him if he was going to be keeping up his end of the deal.

I have been well and truly had please do not let yourselves fall in to the same trap, its a shame that these true reviews are hidden deeper on google search pages, i wonder how much they have to pay to keep their fake websites on the first few pages.

So far i have reported them to every possible person and also to global investor alerts, now the social media harassment, and email bombardment will soon start.

If anyone has any contact details for any of their other brokers or departments please forward them on so i can continue to annoy not just my broker but all of them.

Quick updated account has now been suspended and £11,000 removed from it. I have had no phone calls from anyone despite sending numerous emails to them and only getting a generic reply from their customer support team.

These guys are owned by SIA binarium and are mainly operating from Latvia but also have employees in Ukraine

Hello there,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience here. It is most unfortunate, however judging from your post here, it sounds like you are taking the right steps in trying to recover here. Unfortunately, it is harder to recover lost funds that were transferred through a wire. I would recommend contacting Winchargeback, as they have had luck before with recovering wire transfers I believe.

You are smart to be reporting what happened to you to all relevant authorities and securities commissions. This is extremely important, keep posting your story here on their social media pages, and keep emailing them about your complaint. Hopefully, with enough pressure, they will do the right thing and return your money here.

Wishing you the best of luck fighting these scamming thieves,

-ScamXposR-

Spoke to Alex baker and Kay towards end of 2017 found these guys on instagram and snapchat promoting the money they were making and it looked like easy money. I then created an account on uTrader on 03/01/2018, i don't know if these guys have anything to do with the fraud but this is how i was linked to them as they were on instagram i thought i could trust these guys they are also based in london, these guys are eating out in mayfair every night so seemed legit, but that is probably just the money from their signal service they are using.

I did the usual research on google by googling there name however i only looked at the first 2 search pages of google, which looked genuine how ever are most likely bought websites by the company to assist them in their fraud. It is hard to believe now that had i gone a little bit further than i did at the time i would have found warnings from the BCSC and also the FCA which believe it or not was released the same day i opened my account on the 03/01/2018 had i seen this then i would not have proceeded with this company.

Had issue with verified by visa rang and spoke to the bank and they just said they wanted to confirm it was me making the payment, i confirmed it was me but at no point was i warned of fraud.

Also began to have an email exchange with Nick Davis from utrader, asking a few questions about my plans what i wanted to do and where i wanted to get to. This is where he started to talk about needing a bigger balance, I wasn't interested so just kind of ignored the emails. Then came the competition on January 15th 2018. this is when the phone calls started the prospect of winning potentially £25000 from a £1000 deposit and co-funding with 'no catch' for a turn over prize. I proceeded and entered the competition and as it went on i ended up putting more money in to stay in the competition but at the end of it i didn't finish in a winning place.

This is the hardest bit to write, because of the pressure they were putting on me to deposit and the high hopes of winning loads of money and the fact i was still making money at the same time on the platform i was okay with what i had done but now i realise how stupid and naïve i was i now have a personal loan for £10,000 and credit card for £5000 i can not afford to pay back.

After the competition came the insurance, was told i would get the £2800 back which i lost and for a £5000 deposit it would be insured and i would be able to remove it afterwards. I kept refusing but they kept keeping pressure on me every day every hour phone callsd asking when i am going to do it from nick and then stepped in daniel ray from the finance department call me as well as nick davis. Reluctantly i agreed and paid this via bank transfer as my car would not work on the website had multiple phone calls with my bank and never once mentioned it was a fraud just that their was nothing stopping it. Got involved in the webinar that was going on as advised i would make lots of profit from this. I lost £5000 from this trading session and all the financial adviser said to me was you could have hedged but i did not know what hedging was as he and not explained what it was.

They then refunded this to my trading account and the additional £2800 and instead of withdrawing i continued trading with this thinking i was making myself money as i had additional funds in my bank account.

21/02/2018 they announced a new competition for entrys for 300k obviously this was way too much for me but they had a deal for me, if i could put in a small percentage i could be grouped into a trading team and with a guarantee of a prize place. I managed to get everything together that i could i also told nick multiple times that i this is everything and we agreed to deposit the money and withdraw it the same week. The withdrawal was placed on 27/02/2018 at 10:33 and remains pending at this time 28/02/2018 12:33 they say it takes 1-2 days to process and their terms and conditions say 7 days to process so once this time has i passed i will be pursuing them through chargeback as fraud and also breach of terms and conditions.

As my card wasn't working and i wanted to do something quicker than a bank transfer so i asked my mum to use her card then i would transfer the money straight back to her but this didn't work i thought it was a website error so i did the above bank transfer. The next day is when the panic begins to set in, in the morning my mum recieves a letter from her bank, which is the same bank that i use from special investigations unit, she calls the number and the advisor from the bank on the other end of the line, tells her immediately that it is a scam and its well known, all the while i have had multiple calls to the same bank and no mention to me of a scam. Even after this phone call my mum had i called the same line to try and cancel the transfer but was told its not possible and again was not told that it was a scam. This when i started investigating, googled the address on the website and its the middle of a block of flats in bulgaria no office building, the company number when googled relates to a company called umarkets which im guessing is another of their boiler rooms. I wish i hadn't been so naïve but its happened now and all i want to do is warn people not to be as foolish.

I have also emailed him today explaining my predicament that i have no money to fuel my car or pay my bills i will be bankrupt at the end of the week if i cant make the payments. I told him i currently am unable to trade also. I have not heard back since i asked him if he was going to be keeping up his end of the deal.

I have been well and truly had please do not let yourselves fall in to the same trap, its a shame that these true reviews are hidden deeper on google search pages, i wonder how much they have to pay to keep their fake websites on the first few pages.

So far i have reported them to every possible person and also to global investor alerts, now the social media harassment, and email bombardment will soon start.

If anyone has any contact details for any of their other brokers or departments please forward them on so i can continue to annoy not just my broker but all of them.
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://en.utrader.com/contact-us.html

Share your story as a review here too
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12554/www.utrader.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/uTraderEnglish

https://twitter.com/uTraderEnglish

Hello I worked with Kay and Utrader also. I tried to withdraw this week then when I couldn't be given a sufficient explanation as to why I won't be allowed a withdrawal I started getting harassment calls from a guy called Nick Davis. Did you ever get your money back in the end?

Hello I worked with Kay and Utrader also. I tried to withdraw this week then when I couldn't be given a sufficient explanation as to why I won't be allowed a withdrawal I started getting harassment calls from a guy called Nick Davis. Did you ever get your money back in the end?

I know this is a little late but I received an email on Monday from a company in Canada that are dealing with claims so will see what they say.

I managed to get a bit of it back but am still quite a way out of pocket because of this. Did you put a lot in?

Back