UWC cut my bonus*2 without any warning !!!

mandaforex

Private
UWC cut my bonus * 2 !!! I lost $40 from my trading account because of changing the rules by UWC !!!

This is the email I got from UWC:

"Hello , dear Ion Manda

According to New Credit Policy http://www.uwcfx.com/downloads/trading_credit_policy.pdf your credit bonus has been deducted from your trade balance

Best regards,
Back Office Department
United World Capital Limited"

04/08/2011 RESPONSE

07/04/11 18:18 why did you cut $ 40 from my trading account? Ion Manda
08/04/11 13:31 Dear Unfortunately, the system needed to deduct your trading bonus credit of $20 accompanied by the same deduction from your account balance because you have not funded your trading account within 30 calendar days from receiving your bonus from us. The system has performed such activity automatically accordingly to the Trading Credit Policy, point 2.3 available on our website http://www.uwcfx.com/downloads/trading_credit_policy.pdf Kind regards, Kris Antoniewski United World Capital Kris Antoniewski

But I told you, I lost the bonus*2 !!!

Thisi is a part of my Statement:

1021536 2011.04.06 00:00 credit CRDO-23-AUTO(D), value date: 2011.04.06 -20.00
1021538 2011.04.06 00:00 balance WDRW-CO-1021536 -20.00

And they don't told me BEFORE !!!
They have this message on their site:
"United World Capital takes all reasonable steps to obtain the best possible results for its customers, taking into consideration all execution factors such as financial instruments, costs, speed, probability of execution and payment, size/nature of order, etc." SO, they would have let me know before about the possibility of losing my money !!!

Please Help me,
Thank you,
Ion Manda

07/04/11 18:18 why did you cut $ 40 from my trading account? Ion Manda
08/04/11 13:31 Dear Unfortunately, the system needed to deduct your trading bonus credit of $20 accompanied by the same deduction from your account balance because you have not funded your trading account within 30 calendar days from receiving your bonus from us. The system has performed such activity automatically accordingly to the Trading Credit Policy, point 2.3 available on our website http://www.uwcfx.com/downloads/trading_credit_policy.pdf Kind regards, Kris Antoniewski United World Capital Kris Antoniewski

08/04/11 13:47 You MUST let me know before! It is a vital event for my account! There is no excuse that the system has cut my money automatically! I should like you to follow a code of conduct, a code of good practice! It is not enough that you have published regulations on the site - that you had informed investors! This is not an application, it is a complaint! I will make official complains now !

08/04/11 14:07 Dear Ms Ion Manda

United World Capital has released the Trading Credit Policy on the March 25th, which covers issuing, charge-off, usage and granting of trading credits (bonuses) notifying that herein mentioned policy comes into effect on Monday, 4 April 2011.

An automatic email has been sent as well to all of our clients on the march 29th regarding our new Bonus program followed by the information regarding the Trading Credit Policy.

Kind regards, Kris Antoniewski
United World Capital Kris Antoniewski

08/04/11 14:52 That was NOT enought ! Regulation is abusive ! CLIENT NO LONGER HAS ANY RIGHT ! Only an idiot would put money in your company.
08/04/11 14:56 And about the email at 29th - this is the text : "You can already read the Trading Credit Policy we released for the upcoming Bonus Program and which comes into effect on 4th April 2011." YOU CAN READ ...!!! It is understood that talks about the bonus, no major changes in trading conditions!!! SHAME ON YOU !

08/04/11 15:25 Dear Ms Ion Manda,

"You can already read the Trading Credit Policy we released for the upcoming Bonus Program and which comes into effect on 4th April 2011. When you open a trading credit policy the first sentence is : This Trading credit policy comes into effect as of 4 April 2011, and applies to all Trading Credits and Bonuses issued PRIOR to our following the aforementioned date. We sent you a e-mail with the link to our trading credit policy.

Kind regards,
Madara Sausina
United World Capital Limited Madara Sausina
08/04/11 15:33 When you open a trading credit policy the firs...I am an existing client ! I don't open a trading account now !!! I want an answer to the question on a code of conduct. ONCE AGAIN - SHAME ON YOU ! Ion Manda
08/04/11 15:44 Dear Ms Ion Manda,

In the e-mail what we sent to all existing clients , there is link to the Trading Credit Policy. In this policy you can see all the terms about existing and new bonuses.

Kind regards,
Madara Sausina
United World Capital Limited Madara Sausina

Last edited:
This was a mistake that was already fix. It happen to me too, happen to everyone but they already fixed it

ertore: I asked myself on them, but I have not had any success, as shown.
How did you manage to convince them?

UWC emptied my account too

I happened the same thing you Manda !!!
UWC are are thieves !
Let's make complains toghether !

Account: 29627 Name: BRATUCU ION RAZVAN Currency: USD 2011 April 8, 23:59
Closed Transactions:
Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Close Time Price Commission Taxes Swap Profit
537286 2011.01.10 17:59 credit OKPAY-BONUS100, value date: 2011.02.28 100.00
563391 2011.01.12 20:21 buy 0.01 eurusd 1.3126 0.0000 .......................................................................................................................................................
994249 2011.03.28 12:50 buy limit 0.01 gbpusd 1.5855 0.0000 0.0000 2011.03.29 13:19 1.6013 cancelled
1013614 2011.04.02 16:30 credit CRDO-23-AUTO(D), value date: 2011.04.02 -72.42
1013616 2011.04.02 16:30 balance WDRW-CO-1013614 -6.79
0.00 0.00 -0.67 -20.12
UWC SCAM BROKER !!!

Dear Ion Manda, FPA forum moderators and users.

On the 7th of January 2011, United World Capital and OKPAY launched a joint promotion to attract new customers with a $100 trading credit (bonus). The free gift was non-withdrawable, but the profit could have been withdrawn any time after minimum 5 lots have been traded.

The promotion was valid until 31st of January 2011, despite this the Company has extended the promotion and it was available to claim up until 28th of February 2011.

Replying further to the issue that has arisen after the new Trading Credit Policy came into effect as of 4th of April 2011, which applies to all Trading Credits and Bonuses issued before or after the aforementioned date.

On March 25th 2011, the Company published the new Trading Credit Policy notifying all customers using all available means to inform the mass: the news site, posts on forums, sending internal mail.

After reading the herein mentioned policy, any client could easily understand the conditions applicable to previously received trading credits (bonus).

Thus, each client was given the opportunity to take measures and to avoid any actions against charging-off the trading credit (bonus) accompanied by the equal deductions (if any) from the trading Account balance (paragraph 2.3). Moreover, numerous clients have claimed their profits before, from the free gift and many others have secured their trading credits (bonus) and their profits by depositing their own funds before the herein mention policy came into effect.

Last edited:
Shame

To UWC. I am sure you would have foreseen such things happening before you implemented your new rule. It seems that causing inconvenience and exasperation to your clients does not bother you at all. You seem more interested in penalizing clients whom you ASSUME were "not bothered".
Your customer service is pathetic!

1. True - I received this email from UWC. Does anyone think that this is a Huge email announcing changes in trading accounts? The title of the email is: "Upcoming Bonuses and Promotions at UWCFX"

2. There is a single sentence in the whole letter, which urges you to read the new regulations, but they are presented as being in touch with new bonuses - in no way suggests you can lose your money from your account! Here is the sentence: "You can already read the Trading Credit Policy we released for the upcoming Bonus Program..."

Upcoming Bonuses and Promotions at UWCFX
United World Capital Ltd. <eng.support@uwcfx.com>
View Contact
To: mandaion@ymail.com

United World Capital Ltd.

Upcoming Bonuses and Promotions at UWCFX

Dear Ion Manda,

New ideas, attractive bonuses and amazing opportunities are coming soon at UWCFX! And all this for you and because we want to give you the best for being our client.

We are glad to let you know that in just a few days we are launching two excellent promotions: our Bonus Program and Affiliate Program. We know that you can hardly wait to join either of them – or both. And pretty soon you surely will.

We are also impatiently waiting to offer you both new promotions, this is why we thought of sending you a quick note ahead of time. You can already read the Trading Credit Policy we released for the upcoming Bonus Program and which comes into effect on 4th April 2011.

And this is not all! You may be also keen on our renewed Affiliate Program, with which you will be able to build a real wealth pyramid and make your money grow like never before. You know us by now, so you can be sure that we will again present you with profitable business ideas.

We would be delighted to see you go in for our promotions in just a few days’ time. Be among the first to grab various opportunities!

Sincerely yours,
The United World Capital Team

Web: Online Forex Trading | Forex Broker | Forex Company | Best Forex Broker | United World Capital UWCFX.com
Phone: +357 25 750 555
Fax: +357 25 722 377

Service and Trademark of United World Capital Limited, registered as a CIF under registration number HE230122
and licensed by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under the license number 093/08

31 Ioanni Prodromou Str. ● Yioupis Tower ● United World Capital House ● Mesa Geitonia ● 4002 Limassol ● Cyprus ● SWIFT: UWCICY2N

3. More than that, I wrote several emails to support, which he said they do not understand what they mean the terms and demand explanations. I have not received an explanation but I got the same text in response. I wrote my first post on 1 April, then 4, 5 and 7 April, two messages I sent to Anca Ionescu, Romanian language, but this person has not deigned to warn me about the dangers of the new rules! If you can make public all my letters, and answers received.
This is the first one:
"Fri, April 1, 2011 9:41:46 AM
Re: Upcoming Bonuses and Promotions at UWCFX
manda ion <mandaion@ymail.com> [Chat now]
Add to Contacts
To: eng.support@uwcfx.com
Hello

I have already an Affiliate account, and I have 9 affiliates.
Please, can you explain to me about the new bonus promotion ?
I had read the terms, but I did not understand.
If you are so kind to explain to me into the email, I will find more referals very quik !

Thank you very much,
Best regards"

First class Scammers!

I took the promotional $100 bonus that this broker had and tested some EAs and some manual strategies.

The account had a balance of more than $180, when they brought it down to zero. After asking their support what was the reason that they did it, they told me the story with the email describing the changes. I checked my emails and saw that I received this tricky email on the 29th of March! The title of the email is Upcoming Bonuses and Promotions at UWCFX.
In the email is not mentioned ANYTHING about a change for the customers with existing bonuses. Even at this very moment, 11/04/2011 GMT 16.06, the link of that email (http://http/www.uwcfx.com/about/news/trading-credit-policy.html) is not working. They are probably revising the terms, because somebody made money on the bonus:D:D:D

These people are NOT PROFESSIONALS!

Look at this link:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...85-free-forex-account-management-courses.html

I did a live chat about it and nobody knew anything about it. I then exchanged emails with some people from there, but there was still nobody to give me more information on it. I am still waiting for their representative to answer to the thread!

VERY VERY Cheap Bucket Shop.

It is clear for me that their number one rule is "No Profitable Traders Allowed"
STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!!!

Well Said F-MAN

Very Well Said f-man !!!
Very Well Said Manda too !!! Many arguments !!!
We are many now !!!
I hope that FPA will do justice !!!
HELP US, FPA !!!

Other Mail, The same NO RESPONSE !

Re: Re: Re: Fw: UWC Verified Account
Anca Ionescu <support@uwcfx.com>
View Contact
To: manda ion <mandaion@ymail.com>

Stimata Doamna:

este adevarat ca suna complicat, dar nu este.

Paragraful cu pricina se refera la faptul ca, puteti sa va transformati bonusurile in bani care sa apara in Account Balance (si drept urmare vor fi available for withdrawal) in felul urmator:

de fiecare data cand veti tradui 4 lots, veti avea acces la un buton care va transfera 10$ din bonus in contul Dvs de trading. Bonusul va contine 10$ mai putin, balanta va avea 10$ mai mult, iar butonul va deveni inactive pana in momentul in care volumul tradurilor Dvs va atinge din nou 4 loturi.

Daca mai aveti intrebari, va stau la dispozitie!

Best regards, Anca Ionescu
United World Capital ltd

----- Original Message -----
To: support@uwcfx.com
Sent: 2011.04.05 11:03:59
Subject: Re: Re: Fw: UWC Verified Account
Stimata Doamna/Domnisoara Anca Ionescu

Va deranjez din nou cu o rugaminte si o intrebare in acelasi timp.
Va rog sa ma ajutati sa inteleg noile conditii de "trading credit" despre care am primit email.
Imi este foarte greu sa deslusesc in engleza la ce se refera acel "transforma creditul in cash - $2.5".
Iata textul emailului:

"

United World Capital Ltd.

Turn Your Credit Bonus into Cash!

Dear Ion Manda,

Have you ever wanted to have a loan amnesty? United World Capital offers you a unique chance now – with a revolutionary idea that no other broker has had yet.

How can you get your loan credit restored? Through the smartest way in the history of brokers! Trade with us and convert $2.5 of your credit into real money on your account for each traded lot. "

In speranta ca ma veti putea ajuta,
Va multumesc anticipat,
Toate cele bune,
Manda

Back