• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Va301.com

General discussions of a financial company
Everyone who have been scammed by platform NxNex (va301.com), please contact me on e-mail: REMOVED. More people, bigger chance to get money back.

FPA Forums Team Note: Publicly posting your email address like this is a fast way to meet large numbers of recovery room scammers. Each one will promise quick and easy recovery, but each one will be planning to steal more money from you.

If you've been scammed, you can open a thread in
Scam Alerts to get more advice.

Me too but after I transferred approx 103 $ there right away I pushed alarm button and decided that I won't ttansfer no more money there...gut feeling , started googleing Tinder Scamming etc.. my 103$ investment grew to 3217.63$ (30.12.20). Of course it was scam

Hello. I was also scammed on this site. the alleged DCTE apparently do not exist ... How did you find out about this site and the DCTE ????
I met a girl named Lin in Tinder application. I was so stupid to believed in the story about rich girl who has internal information from uncle about new cryptocurrency coming.
Gentlemans, please do not give up ! We can get back our money but we must fight, we can make common report to interpol to make international case, we can go together into the media and tell them about binance.com --- >>> how is it possible that legal platform let us transfer money to the fake platforms ? Maybe they work together ?
As I assume you all also transfered your money by binance.com ?

Yes I did, met in tinder ...those fakers are all over the place there but never ferified...i realized i made a mistake because coin is not in locked period on normal platforms...she told it s because it makes sure the price will go up cosmically like that...scam s***...i have her whatsapp nr here..luckily i decided to quit aftet that 100 $ experiment did not lose much..i have some screenshots of her looks but i believe these are fake pics...not verified...

+852 5765 2087 that s her Whatsapp ...but of course she won't answer...maybe helps you

Va301.com platform had copies of my ID card front and back...isn 't that bit dangerous?

received_378918433532801.jpeg

Isn't she beautiful ...last time i asked how much money you have now , she said 10 mln...c mon man fake fake ...it became a bit entertaining when I started questioning her...she suggested...buy more DCTEs and you live like me ...in rubbish bin maybe YES

I met a girl named Lin in Tinder application. I was so stupid to believed in the story about rich girl who has internal information from uncle about new cryptocurrency coming.
Gentlemans, please do not give up ! We can get back our money but we must fight, we can make common report to interpol to make international case, we can go together into the media and tell them about binance.com --- >>> how is it possible that legal platform let us transfer money to the fake platforms ? Maybe they work together ?
As I assume you all also transfered your money by binance.com ?
Yes, same story here. I was new to this kind of investment, so i was very naive to believe everything. It just made sense to me. After i did the investment i kind of recocnized, that the money will be lost.

Back