• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Valley Tech Spec Limited

I am having an issue with a company
company offering forex, gold, financial trading product require to obtain license from financial regulator, the license can be cross check with financial authority website. if broker company operate without verifiable license number, most likely it is fake trading, and your trade doesnt pass to the real market exchange. the money is gone for good as soon as you send the deposit
yeah very true . At least they (broker) can tell the user via which liquidity provider or financial firm or bank that they linked to the real market. Valley Tech spec told me they have financial license but didn't see australia license broker license number. Just a company registration only at company register sites.

I had have the similar experience of Djoshi.
I met a girl of Singapore in tinder, etc... She recommended a broker and talk about all the beautiful history about forex.
I invest first $3000, made a few dollars then they recommended to increase the investment to $15000 for made a better profit. Two weeks ago they want to increase again, wich I didn't. Two days ago I read this forum, too late, then I submitted a withdrawal. The girl and the broker wanted that that I did a trading before I did the withdrawal, I told them that I don't want to trade.
The withdrawal is pending in the website but the broker says that they do the transfer to my account, that I need to wait for the fund reach my account.
I don't know what to do anymore. I have the account bank information where I did the investments by international transfer.
Can someone recommend me something to get the money back
You are lucky that you have not lost your money during trading. Better withdraw all. How is the condition now? your fund is already arrived back ? your withdrawal is resolved?

I had have the similar experience of Djoshi.
I met a girl of Singapore in tinder, etc... She recommended a broker and talk about all the beautiful history about forex.
I invest first $3000, made a few dollars then they recommended to increase the investment to $15000 for made a better profit. Two weeks ago they want to increase again, wich I didn't. Two days ago I read this forum, too late, then I submitted a withdrawal. The girl and the broker wanted that that I did a trading before I did the withdrawal, I told them that I don't want to trade.
The withdrawal is pending in the website but the broker says that they do the transfer to my account, that I need to wait for the fund reach my account.
I don't know what to do anymore. I have the account bank information where I did the investments by international transfer.
Can someone recommend me something to get the money back
I am also waiting for my withdrawal. If I get money, I will inform here all true also. But withdrawal status is rejected. What is your withdrawal status now? please let me know. My guy is in Australia. Your girl is in Singapore. I am from Singapore. Give me your girl contact if she is in Singapore.
I will tract her down and report police if you cannot get withdrawal.

I am also waiting for my withdrawal. If I get money, I will inform here all true also. But withdrawal status is rejected. What is your withdrawal status now? please let me know. My guy is in Australia. Your girl is in Singapore. I am from Singapore. Give me your girl contact if she is in Singapore.
I will tract her down and report police if you cannot get withdrawal.
How long you are waiting for withwrawal? Hom many days Stevan?

since last Tuesday. how about you? you cannot withdraw also?
I maked withdraw 100 dollars, rest of my money I lost about 4800 what I deposited, I wanted only try to make withdraw to the test, and 100 dollars was on my bank account after 5 working days, rest of my money I lost 4800 euro. You have pictures here from my bank.

Attachments

• MK5.png
    MK5.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 62
  • MK52.png
    MK52.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 62
I maked withdraw 100 dollars, rest of my money I lost about 4800 what I deposited, I wanted only try to make withdraw to the test, and 100 dollars was on my bank account after 5 working days, rest of my money I lost 4800 euro. You have pictures here from my bank.
I see , I hope they gave me my withdrawal too. Last time, my amount reach to the 79k due to this guy helping. I started with 5 k after that top up 2 times after win & win, total around my capital is 35k, but one day I lost 78.3k. Only left 790 in my account. I top up again 4k after he helped me reach to 1500 from 790. He said international markets are bad these days ( not good market ) and I rarely get advise. So I started trading myself and win a lot with luck due to last week gold & bitcoin market shoot up a lot. now I tried withdrawal. But status is rejected.
I contact him. Asked me to wait for review. If I get money, I will upload all true also. I wonder is why rejected ( instead of review/pending status ). anyway, I hope they will give me.

I see , I hope they gave me my withdrawal too. Last time, my amount reach to the 79k due to this guy helping. I started with 5 k after that top up 2 times after win & win, total around my capital is 35k, but one day I lost 78.3k. Only left 790 in my account. I top up again 4k after he helped me reach to 1500 from 790. He said international markets are bad these days ( not good market ) and I rarely get advise. So I started trading myself and win a lot with luck due to last week gold & bitcoin market shoot up a lot. now I tried withdrawal. But status is rejected.
I contact him. Asked me to wait for review. If I get money, I will upload all true also. I wonder is why rejected ( instead of review/pending status ). anyway, I hope they will give me.
How much you deposited and how much you gat back money on your account? We'll see, but I deposited 4900 euro and I get back about 100 euro on my account.

How much you deposited and how much you gat back money on your account? We'll see, but I deposited 4900 euro and I get back about 100 euro on my account.
i told you already, I started with 5000, then after top up 2 times, total will be 35k. then lost again, then top up another 4k. today total will be 39k. now myself trading is better if you non stop trading . already more than double of my capital. Anyway, my first withdrawal rejected status makes me unhappy. I am waiting for it. Not 5 working days like you said yet. They said they are reviewing/checking my accounts. I wish I can get at least first withdrawal.

Back