• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Valley Tech Spec Limited

I am having an issue with a company
How long you are waiting for withwrawal? Hom many days Stevan?
Ok, First i did a withdrawal and was rejectec, then i told to the broker ("Jerry" is the name of contact). I resubmited the withdrawal and never was aproved or rejected, then he said me that i have to resubmit the withdrawal, and I did it.
Yesterday(2020/08/04) the withdrawal was rejected, the reason according to VTS say the following: Your account has been frozen for money laundering, my accound wasn't frozen, it is a excuse or alibi to avoid the transfer to my account. After that, i talked with "Jerry" and his answer was: "it's not my business".
Then the girl ("from Singapore", called "Lina")) and the gay of VTS ("Jerry") blocked me in whatsapp inmediatly.
I don't know how MT5 allows this kind of broker in its list.
I investigate about the account that i trasferred the money for the investment and i found some information, it looks like this account belong to a company named Flexic Limited, its activities are trading and is a new company.

You can find information about Flexic Limited in the following website, https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/CBS/SearchResults?SearchType=NUMBER&SearchCriteria=C4589749
This information matches with the account information that i did the transfer.

Recomendation: Don't wait anymore and follow the advice of PK494

She is from Honk Kong +85254298960 customer service number 85255169358
They say that are from Singapore but the numers are from Hong Kong, this is the numbers that i have: The number of she is +852 69943867 and the broker contact is +852 90654390

Code:
Fake address : Barlow McCormack, Level 1 Bloomfield Terrace, Lower Hutt, 5010 , New Zealand
*using address from an accounting firm
NZBN: not registered
Missing Financial Regulatory Number to offer FX, CFDs trading product
Not a real trading broker firm
apparently scammer also cant afford a business telephone number..

i also checked the address scammer use, apparently belong to a legit business
Code:
Business Name : BARLOW MCCORMACK LIMITED
Business Type : Chartered Account
Address : Level 1 50 Bloomfield Terrace, Lower Hutt, NZ
NZBN : 9429036581184 (https://www.nzbn.govt.nz/)

I want to make a statement on this forum be careful with brokers from valleytechspeedlimited they commit fraud do not ever invest with these companies, rest assured your funds will be lost forever. a woman named Anna from Hong Kong if sending messages through social media don't be served because I'm one of the victims of fraud.

VALLEYTECHSPEEDLIMITED - LIAR

VALLEYTECHSPEEDLIMITED - FRAUD

VALLEYTECHSPEEDLIMITED

I am a victim of their deception

want to make a statement on this forum be careful with brokers from valleytechspeedlimited they commit fraud do not ever invest with these companies, rest assured your funds will be lost forever. a woman named Anna from Hong Kong if sending messages through social media don't be served because I'm one of the victims of fraud.

VALLEYTECHSPEEDLIMITED - SCAM

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200805-235650_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200805-235650_Samsung Internet.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 63
want to make a statement on this forum be careful with brokers from valleytechspeedlimited they commit fraud do not ever invest with these companies, rest assured your funds will be lost forever. a woman named Anna from Hong Kong if sending messages through social media don't be served because I'm one of the victims of fraud.

VALLEYTECHSPEEDLIMITED

I am a victim of their deception

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200805-235650_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200805-235650_Samsung Internet.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 19
can you subscribe my youtube chanell with music to car? I must get my money back what I lost on this platform, if you can subsribe my chanell I will be glad, you can check other songs from my chanell.

Back