• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Valley Tech Spec Limited

I am having an issue with a company
Hello friends, now Valley Tech Spec Limited blocked my account for trade or whatever I want to do.
Did you know if the website scamwatcher.org is trustworthy? They published this scamwatcher.org/valley-tech-spec-limited-review

Hello friends, now Valley Tech Spec Limited blocked my account for trade or whatever I want to do.
Did you know if the website scamwatcher.org is trustworthy? They published this scamwatcher.org/valley-tech-spec-limited-review
Yes same thing, for me, they freeze my account because they used the reason I win too fast abnormal they said. I can login and see but I cannot play trade .
Now asked me to unfreeze, need to deposit money. I replied him deduct from my account.
He tried to Bull**** me and act like I can withdraw anytime after unfreeze / investigation is done. .
I think my capital big amount total and win amount will be lost as they are not real. If real broker they will treat me very good already. I am very unhappy because even I win a lot by myself but cannot withdraw even my capital + winning amount = all lost.

Yes same thing, for me, they freeze my account because they used the reason I win too fast abnormal they said. I can login and see but I cannot play trade .
Now asked me to unfreeze, need to deposit money. I replied him deduct from my account.
He tried to Bull**** me and act like I can withdraw anytime after unfreeze / investigation is done. .
I think my capital big amount total and win amount will be lost as they are not real. If real broker they will treat me very good already. I am very unhappy because even I win a lot by myself but cannot withdraw even my capital + winning amount = all lost.

company offering forex, gold, financial trading product require to obtain license from financial regulator, the license can be cross check with financial authority website. if broker company operate without verifiable license number, most likely it is fake trading, and your trade doesnt pass to the real market exchange. the money is gone for good as soon as you send the deposit

This is a not a legit company. I do not understand why platforms like MQL5 allows such company to conduct this kind of activities.

This is a not a legit company. I do not understand why platforms like MQL5 allows such company to conduct this kind of activities.
How is it a trillion dollar platform even allow this. Like are they open source and let anyone become a broker like wtf

company offering forex, gold, financial trading product require to obtain license from financial regulator, the license can be cross check with financial authority website. if broker company operate without verifiable license number, most likely it is fake trading, and your trade doesnt pass to the real market exchange. the money is gone for good as soon as you send the deposit

I understand this but how brokers like lqdfx.com have zero regulation and still let people trade gold.

I was approached by a HK chinese girl name who said she has a house in Singapore. She introduced me MT5 using valley tech to register a demo account and show me how she helped my demo account make money. I know her plan is to ask me do real account. Looking at so much bad review. I will not listen to her and even if the relationship were to turn sour.

Back