• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Valley Tech Spec Limited

I am having an issue with a company
Hi PK494,

I’ve thankfully managed to get all my money back from my bank.

The money was transferred to the scammer to DBS Bank and one transfer was to Halifax.

Trying to spread this forum as much as I can to others, that way hopefully not many people will get scammed. I’m also trying to post her FB on all forums like this as well as contact numbers this individual uses.

The scammer has been reported to the banks, FCA and Action Fraud.

That's very good. I was only retrieved half of it and I called my bank as soon as I felt something was wrong. However, still very lucky with that.

Thanks for reporting and spreading this scam.

Hi PK494,

The money was transferred to the scammer to DBS Bank and one transfer was to Halifax.

Trying to spread this forum as much as I can to others, that way hopefully not many people will get scammed. I’m also trying to post her FB on all forums like this as well as contact numbers this individual uses.

Can you please kindly tell me what you did to get the money back as i lost my money to valley tech. Appreciate your help

I only did get half back. I only called the bank, spoke to many people and they were able to retrieve half of it. I reported the police right away. I wired the money on that day and then the next day I wasn't feeling it so, asked the bank to cancel the transaction right away but it was too late. They then asked me for police report. After that I reported to all the agency about this scam.

The money was sent to East West Bank. That bank is really shady and have bad customer service. I also file a complaint with consumer affair about them.

If the money was wired long time ago or even over 2 to 3 days it's really hard to retrieve it.

Most importantly is to report them, so good luck everyone.

Wow well done, I'm sure my $30k++ is gone, fu.... Chinese... well I guess its just some karma getting burned off and motivates me to make some more $$ but that was painful.

Hi PK494,

How long after the transfer did you get it back?

I will try with mine but it has been months.

How long after the transfer did you get it back?

I will try with mine but it has been months.

Somewhere around 24 to 48 hours but my bank told me that's not going to be easy. They also need a report from the police in order to process the retrievals. Once the money arrived to their account is really hard to get it back.

Good luck

Valley Tech Spech, Knights Services & GPI Markets websites are not available or up anymore! Seems one group.

Thank you for your frankness and to be frank, the same thing happened to me as to you. I support you morally.
Nearly 40 years old and single, during the covid I did Tinder.
A girl from Hong Kong met by Tinder who suggested me to do business with her after a long period of conversation.
She of course suggested me to invest in Valley Tech Spec where I lost 2 times 15000 usd.
By putting 10 000 usd and then 5 000 more I had the right to have an analyst advising me when to invest and when to sell.
In general I win virtually a lot of money.
With 15 000 usd I went up to almost 75 000 usd. This created a certain euphoria and an appetite for profit.
So I started trading on my own. I won too and one night I lost.
Unfortunately, I lost everything for the first time when I was playing with crude oil stocks on a black Thursday ;-) one day the price collapsed and rose just as quickly.
But with the automatic closing my virtual account quickly came back in negative of 1000 USD.
So I invested again in frustration.
I even traded on my own and followed the analyst's advice.
This time it was the gold crunch it had gone from 2076 to 1936 in the same second. and then I lost everything again and I even had my virtual account in negative of 21000 usd.

Afterwards it seemed strange to me that I wasn't asked for the 21000 USD. I don't know any bank that allows itself to have accounts in negative without doing anything?
Since I have never made a transfer from my virtual account on the Valley Tech platform to my bank account, I have no idea if it really exists or if it's a big scam?
The girl is still in contact with me and offers me to pay back the 21000 USD and then we can invest again "together"?
Of course I wouldn't inject any more money now.
But I would like to know if someone has managed to make a transfer from the virtual account to his or her account?
NB
here is the number of the broker Xu from valley tech who seems to be the chief analyst.
+852 6585 9530
celui de la fille sur Tinder Lee :
+852 5264 2509
Hi

I got scammed by these 2 Lee and Xu was customer service manager email me if you have any information of post

They are all the same. Different companies name but same tactics and approach you the same way. Hopefully more people are aware of these kind of scams.

Back