• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Valley Tech Spec Limited

I am having an issue with a company
Hi Shah,

I had to go through my bank, long investigation but I got it all back

hi Kcount,

sorry for the late reply, I had to go through my bank in the UK, they offer a fraud guarantee refund scheme which thankfully they gave all my money bank, investigation took around 4-5 weeks and £13.5k was returned to me.
Again sorry for the late reply.
I'm really happy for you. Happy New Year

I will finish everything in more than a month Gaz

With a good start, I know I will never find you again, and I hope you will meet a woman in real life who truly loves you

Hi Shah,

hi Kcount,

sorry for the late reply, I had to go through my bank in the UK, they offer a fraud guarantee refund scheme which thankfully they gave all my money bank, investigation took around 4-5 weeks and £13.5k was returned to me.
Mums health is not good, if you have time, remember to help her massage
Just as I expected, soon I too would be on the road of life

I will never forget this sad experience, you are in my heart

My lovely bear

Hi Shah,

hi Kcount,

Hi
Is the fraud guarantee refund scheme a standard offer that the bank provides. I tried it under the same way but the bank refuse to take it any further and they said it doesnt cover wire transfer. Can you please kindly give me more information so i can contact the bank again.
Thanks

I lost all my money in the scam
But I'm glad you got what belongs to you.I hope you are healthy and bless you
My bank won't help me get my money back, so I'm going to look for work again

Hi
Is the fraud guarantee refund scheme a standard offer that the bank provides. I tried it under the same way but the bank refuse to take it any further and they said it doesnt cover wire transfer. Can you please kindly give me more information so i can contact the bank again.
Thanks

Hi
Thanks
Only one bank in the UK would do that, don't be naive.
I've tried everything

Hi Shah,

hi Kcount,

Which bank are you with ?

gpimarkets.com GPIMarkets.com URL seems to be back online as AGA TRADERS GROUP LIMITED

1612992361355.png

Same as aga-markets.com

And honchmarkets.com
Probably all three scam running by one org
All pages look same.

สวัสดี PK494

ฉันโชคดีที่ได้รับเงินคืนจากธนาคารของฉัน

เงินถูกโอนไปยังสแกมเมอร์ไปยังธนาคารดีบีเอสและการโอนเงินไปยังแฮลิแฟกซ์

พยายามเผยแพร่ฟอรัมนี้ให้มากที่สุดเท่าที่จะทำได้เพื่อหวังว่าจะมีคนไม่มากที่ถูกหลอกลวง ฉันกำลังพยายามโพสต์ FB ของเธอในทุกฟอรัมเช่นนี้รวมถึงหมายเลขติดต่อที่บุคคลนี้ใช้

สแกมเมอร์ได้รับรายงานไปยังธนาคาร FCA และ Action Fraud
I want your advice Because I too lost a lot of money to her. I want my money back.

Back