• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Valley Tech Spec Limited

I am having an issue with a company
ฉันถูกผู้หญิงที่ชื่อวรรณหญิงหลอกลวง ฉันจำเธอได้ผ่านแอพหาคู่ของเธอที่นี่ ฉันเสียเงินไป 6000 $ เมื่อวันพุธที่แล้ว

I was deceived by a woman named Wan Ying. I recognized her through her dating app here. I lost 6000 $ last Wednesday.

Hi, i also got scammed from a ***** called Diana who i have found on Tinder 3 months ago. I have lost a lot of money because of her and the ,,customer service" of Apo-finance.com. I have found a an organization( ciphertrace.com) who are known for tracing TetherUSD. They seem very reliable, also they work with the DHS. I have reported my case and I recommend that everyone who was also scammed by this should report their case. We will get the best help if a lot of us will report this scam.

Hi, i also got scammed from a ***** called Diana who i have found on Tinder 3 months ago. I have lost a lot of money because of her and the ,,customer service" of Apo-finance.com. I have found a an organization( ciphertrace.com) who are known for tracing TetherUSD. They seem very reliable, also they work with the DHS. I have reported my case and I recommend that everyone who was also scammed by this should report their case. We will get the best help if a lot of us will report this scam.

Have you been able to recover money at all

How do you know this company is related to Valley Spech tech ltd , do you have a picture of the girl tinder

Hi
Is the fraud guarantee refund scheme a standard offer that the bank provides. I tried it under the same way but the bank refuse to take it any further and they said it doesnt cover wire transfer. Can you please kindly give me more information so i can contact the bank again.
Thanks
Did you find out about guarantee refund scheme is standard offered by UK banks as I’m in the same situation

There is an active investigation of this scam by the Australian Federal Police. If you are a victim from Australia, please see the thread below for more details.

Back