• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Valley Tech Spec Limited

I am having an issue with a company

acertablet

Master Sergeant
Code:
Fake address : Barlow McCormack, Level 1 Bloomfield Terrace, Lower Hutt, 5010 , New Zealand
*using address from an accounting firm
NZBN: not registered
Missing Financial Regulatory Number to offer FX, CFDs trading product
Not a real trading broker firm
apparently scammer also cant afford a business telephone number..

i also checked the address scammer use, apparently belong to a legit business
Code:
Business Name : BARLOW MCCORMACK LIMITED
Business Type : Chartered Account
Address : Level 1 50 Bloomfield Terrace, Lower Hutt, NZ
NZBN : 9429036581184 (https://www.nzbn.govt.nz/)

The website is in Chinese first of all and you are assuming it's a scam because it's a shared office on the Domain WHOIS? You seem to make a lot of conclusions with very little evidence.

So I was offered 10 thousand dollars if I open an account of 20 thousand dollars. Seriously does that sound legitimate to you?

So I was offered 10 thousand dollars if I open an account of 20 thousand dollars. Seriously does that sound legitimate to you?

its better tell us how did you get contact with scammer in the first place, facebook? tinder? and whats their username

Hi , let me share my experience to you
I have met a girl through tinder and she pushed me towards investing money in forex and ask me to opt Valley TechSpec as a broker so I did and invested 8,000USD. She gave me a number of a person called Mike who is based in UK and he helped to me get registered with this trading firm and help me top up the money.

Now they want me to deposit more money in this trading account as they say that you will get a trading tip if you reach to 30,000 USD.

I am still trading through this broker by using MT5 app and would like to know if it is legitimate broker to move forward

Hi, I also have the same experience.
I met a Singapore girl, and she showed me her investigate history, and she asked me make a new account at valley tech.
First I told her "Sorry, now I dont have enough money for investigate." And she ask me try demo investigation (of course, win)
However, I doubted that this graph is unnatural.

Djoshi, your first invest USD8,000, did u win or not?

1590579175697.jpg

I have been getting tips from a girl I met online in Hong Kong , everyone a winner on demo account, I have always been a believer in if it sounds to good to be true it probably is so have not paid money in as yet , was given details to pay money in but there was no option for pounds when I mentioned this a pounds option was given , it all just seems a bit dodgy as its something I have little knowledge of .

if deposit money to a fake trading company, there is no real trading at the market exchange. genuine company offering forex, gold, financial product trading require to obtain license from financial regulator, their company name can be searched here
Code:
https://www.sfc.hk/publicregWeb/searchByName?locale=en

I have been getting tips from a girl I met online in Hong Kong , everyone a winner on demo account, I have always been a believer in if it sounds to good to be true it probably is so have not paid money in as yet , was given details to pay money in but there was no option for pounds when I mentioned this a pounds option was given , it all just seems a bit dodgy as its something I have little knowledge of .
this is true if something sounds too good then it probably is. maybe just go with a broker (when youre ready to go live) with a. low min deposit so you minimize your risk.

我做了这个平台,赚了6,000美元,因为后来由于分析师的原因我没有这样做

Back