• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Valley Tech Spec Limited

I am having an issue with a company
Has anyone been able to recover their money from this scam, any information will be really helpful

Djoshi I feel sorry for you. In fact, I'm the victim of a similar situation. I was told to contact mike and share my details with him so he could get me registered with the company but I choose valleytechspecslimited platform itself to get myself registered. In my initial investment I decided to go low as about 3600$, since their initial requirement is 3000$, and a week later I made profit of about 350$. Something didn't feel right so I decided to withdraw the money. I've made a withdrawal request and it has been one week already but there is no response from them yet. Although, I can still see my money in MT5 wallet as well as valleytechspecslimited account but it says withdrawal status is pending. Can anyone suggest me what can be done in this situation?

As long as there is only 1 company email, it seems to me the only option is to talk to contact person provided before / girl who shared contact... or wait and hope they process the withdrawal request one day...

Hi, I also have the same experience.
I met a Singapore girl, and she showed me her investigate history, and she asked me make a new account at valley tech.
First I told her "Sorry, now I dont have enough money for investigate." And she ask me try demo investigation (of course, win)
However, I doubted that this graph is unnatural.

Djoshi, your first invest USD8,000, did u win or not?

View attachment 54036
Hey, Kiki! I recon I got scammed as well the same person. Her name is Anna, she’s from Hong Kong, she has a pastry shop and her uncle provides her with the signals and she was super happy to share them with me. Sounds familiar?

Hey guys,

So similar story here. She's from Singapore own a clothing shop and has a lot of money. Her cousin Alan has a a lot of inside trading news and referred to me to Serena and open an account with Aisite Services Limited. Made me deposit $10k USD and now I know is a scam. I wish I found this forum way sooner.

How do you think I can withdraw my money if everything is fake? Any suggestion? I wired the money through a local US bank.

I made money initially thereafter I have been asked to put more money which I didn't. one day I was told that there is good market and invest big so I did and that a trap. That day I lost all the money that I earned and invested. All gone.
Don't invest through them
i got scam too 18,000 usd

Hey, Kiki! I recon I got scammed as well the same person. Her name is Anna, she’s from Hong Kong, she has a pastry shop and her uncle provides her with the signals and she was super happy to share them with me. Sounds familiar?
it is a scam this broker scam me 18,000usd now i cant withdraw my money, i started 10kusd then they ask me to deposit more after 3 weeks they blow my account

i was in contact with a lady from dating sites few months ago, and she push me to invest. since we are talking about our future together, she is from hongkong and has a skincare company and shes investing through this broker valley tech, she teach me to invest and she said we will share trades from the analysts secretly, now aftee few weeks the analyst blew my account she said there is a big market, that night i losy everything

i was in contact with a lady from dating sites few months ago, and she push me to invest. since we are talking about our future together, she is from hongkong and has a skincare company and shes investing through this broker valley tech, she teach me to invest and she said we will share trades from the analysts secretly, now aftee few weeks the analyst blew my account she said there is a big market, that night i losy everything

Yea there's nothing you can do. I guess the money is lost forever. There's always a family member who are an insider or sort and that their entire family are in it. Thinking about it I did not know how I trusted these people. It's just disgusting. May I ask how did you end the relationship?

Yea there's nothing you can do. I guess the money is lost forever. There's always a family member who are an insider or sort and that their entire family are in it. Thinking about it I did not know how I trusted these people. It's just disgusting. May I ask how did you end the relationship?
it was ended when i didnt go to invest again for the second time, i didnt know that getting a chinese woman for relationship would cost me 18,000 usd

A similar thing happened to me. No need to repeat almost the same thing. However, I want to help others not fall for the tricks of these thieves and deceivers. In short, Dating site, appears "beautiful Chinese" offers high earnings if we invest a lot of money, the more the better. You send your money to a (in my case) fake account. That money is seen in my trading account but it is quickly spent because our beautiful Chinese woman gives us the wrong information for trading and so the money melts in my account and grows in the account of a beautiful Chinese woman named Ya Ya. She also has a friend who is an analyst at MT5 with whom she shares it all. Customer service at VRS is none. It takes a few days to respond and the answers are questionable and one gets the impression that VTS is working in collaboration with Ya Ya and its MT5 Analyst.
I have to say that I also lost 2000 usd which is not much, because if I had listened to Miss Ya Ya I would have lost 30,000 usd, at least.
If you have questions about this I can explain in more detail.
And in the end this is what "beautiful Chinese miss Ya Ya" looks like.
Screenshot_20200529-105821_WhatsApp.jpg

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-06-28 at 06.38.21 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-06-28 at 06.38.21 (1).jpeg
    319.8 KB · Views: 163
Has anyone been able to recover their money from this scam, any information will be really helpful

Nobody can get it back and those who promise you they will and can, it's just another scam to steal more money from you. Internet love scam is really really hard to track, even if they caught them, you wouldn't get back what you lost. Just let it go and take it as a lesson brother.

Back