• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Valley Tech Spec Limited

I am having an issue with a company
If money will not arrive to tomorrow it will nor arrive never, on my account it was after 6 working days but only 100 $ I withdrawed, rest of my money I lost
you lost in trading time right? or they purposely not give you back although your account still have money?

you lost in trading time right? or they purposely not give you back although your account still have money?
I lost in trading, but the Chinesse girl told me to invest and she also invested, and we lose money together, but I don't believe her, she told me about a teacher, she maked that to lose my money, she told me about a teacher, similar situation to this forum. Did your money arrived today is 6 working days?

That girl told me after 2 weeks will be good chance to earn a lot, and deposit all my savings and sell a house, good I didn't deposited all my savings, and she told me "sell house" haha **** the Chinesse *****, now I could don't have my house, I lost 4700 euro I will get back in 3-4 months

I lost in trading, but the Chinesse girl told me to invest and she also invested, and we lose money together, but I don't believe her, she told me about a teacher, she maked that to lose my money, she told me about a teacher, similar situation to this forum. Did your money arrived today is 6 working days?
Not yet , the guy not responded my question either .

That girl told me after 2 weeks will be good chance to earn a lot, and deposit all my savings and sell a house, good I didn't deposited all my savings, and she told me "sell house" haha **** the Chinesse *****, now I could don't have my house, I lost 4700 euro I will get back in 3-4 months
You can ask her which liquidity provider or bank the exchange broker is attached ? In order to real trading money into global pool , they must link to Trading pool via one of the bank . If she answer , we can call the bank to counter check .

Hey guys

I recently got scammed by a singapore girl ..i deposited last Friday 11k AUD without doing my own research .It was the dumbest mistake of mynlife.I have made complaint yo my bank to retrieve the transferred amount .I thinkni will not recover it .Th lady name is Joanna and she said she is running a sweet shop and was introduced to a mentor who meant be the main bastard for the Valley tech spec .Now the money is gone .They will ask you to transfer to ANZ bank account..I dont know how the bank doesnt revogmize these kindnof activity when more money falls into a bad account.Anywau lesson learnt in a hard way
Stevan what? It is the same situation what a guy showed here, are you reading this forum? I can give you her phone number

Back