• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Valley Tech Spec Limited

I am having an issue with a company
Well, they finally blocked me and They cleared all 5 million dollars from my trading account. With my 50k the odd thing is my bank called me about suspicious activity on my account. This are partnered with knights service group and business choice partners group.
82FD0733-F579-432A-AADC-6359FD01F1B7.png

Well, they finally blocked me and They cleared all 5 million dollars from my trading account. With my 50k the odd thing is my bank called me about suspicious activity on my account. This are partnered with knights service group and business choice partners group. View attachment 57802
You've invested so much! I hope you do not have to pay off any loan because of these manipulators!
My chinese girl tried to force me to take a loan for several times! Once she blackmailed me and said as long as I do not take out a loan and invest it, she is not going to meet me in europe. Luckily she didn't persuaded me to take a loan! They have stolen 5.000€ from me. It was very hard to earn this money.

How can MT5 let that happen? Why are they providing a perfect platform for such scams? Has anyone who complained recieved a reply from MT5?

You've invested so much! I hope you do not have to pay off any loan because of these manipulators!
My chinese girl tried to force me to take a loan for several times! Once she blackmailed me and said as long as I do not take out a loan and invest it, she is not going to meet me in europe. Luckily she didn't persuaded me to take a loan! They have stolen 5.000€ from me. It was very hard to earn this money.

How can MT5 let that happen? Why are they providing a perfect platform for such scams? Has anyone who complained recieved a reply from MT5?
Agreed, literally only reason why I fell into the scam is how mt5 is a major program. I was new to forex that week I joined. So I didn’t know mt5 doesn’t care about their customers that uses their software. Like why don’t they have a option to report fake brokers. Or hack way is it the customer responsibility to find their registration number. They can literally program the software in a way that would forced to show the broker number and information. Mt5 care less about scrams. Like you said mt5 give scammers the perfect platform. It was my own money. Luckily I made most of it back already.

I reported to MT4 and MT5 but no reply. They are just a platform for these people and I can't understand why they let them register into this platform when the company is fake? Really can't understand why they don't check their companies before allowing them into the platform. I guess they have to rely on us to do the research before investing. Real FOREX and trading company needs to be regulated by accredited government and licensed by financial regulator.

It's unfortunate that these people are hurting others like that. A lot of people even got loans into this kind of trick.

Oh no my situation is really complicated and I didn't explain it too much. I'm sorry about that

I do use my UK number, I just don't want to give you my Singapore number. but I'm not a suspicious person!

I'm just curious that I might be exposed to a new form of deception.

Have you ever tried this company to get you to withdraw all the money multiple times, get what's called a profit, and then ask me to put more money in again?

I'm really screwed this time. I owe a lot of money. i trust a man so much that I put all my money in it

As a result, I lost my love and money.

It seems that most of you are men. What should I do? does anyone have a good way to get their money back?

This damn scam is more hateful than the corona virus!
I tried to make money on so-called forex trades, but it was impossible to recover my losses. such a complicated way of trading, I really hate myself for being so stupid.
I must add that women were also targeted, and I met a man from the UK who looked very much like a royal
I'm sorry I broke the rules, but I will never send phone Numbers to anyone again
Sorry for that

I found out that they are using temporary email services to register in Tinder and WhatsApp.
Just check the screenshots attached.

The only way to catch them is it to get their IP address. One way to do so is it to create a tracking ling and hope that they click on it. You can create a tracking link with https://grabify.link/
to make your link look more trustworthy you can use https://glimpse.link/ to create a custom link preview.
I tried it and send some links to the scammers. And oh wonder oh wonder, they are frightened of the links like the devil of holy water! You can try this out with your suspicious persons who claim to make you rich in within several weeks.
These criminals are well trained and the chance in not that high to trap them with this technique. But if someone of you has a scammer on the hook, you can give it a try.

Attachments

• temporarysms.jpg
    temporarysms.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_2020-09-26 New Link - GlimpseLink.png
    Screenshot_2020-09-26 New Link - GlimpseLink.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 42
Back