• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Valley Tech Spec Limited

I am having an issue with a company
Unfortunately the German police is not a big help in my case.
I have to investigate and report everything by myself.
Here in Brazil they even want to investigate, but only yesterday I was called to testify. I also have a team of lawyers behind. I hope to at least discover something.

Like you, I had also made reports to GooDaddy, I managed to find out that the server was theirs, at the time, they didn't give much notice, but I saw today that their website was removed from the air. The MetaQuotes server has also been removed. My lawyers believe in co-responsibility for these companies. Do you know if anyone has had success with any case against them about it?

Hi all, I’ve also been scammed originally by valley tech spec which has now changed to genuine progress index.

girl was called Wan Ying from Singapore but lives in Manchester, contact number is +44 7491 437670, and her MT5 analysts is called Irene contact number +44 7764 597228 apparently based in London.

I didn’t lose to much and what I’ve lost my bank is working towards getting it back for me under my banks fraud protection refund guarantee.

apparently Wan Ying works for Dior in Manchester.

here is Wan Yings Facebook page.

I’ll post some pictures of her.

let’s fight this scamming crap!

Attachments

• 26431492-23B3-4E49-B294-0B8A669CF08E.jpeg
    26431492-23B3-4E49-B294-0B8A669CF08E.jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 814B7928-1445-4549-92AA-4774F4A91B07.jpeg
    814B7928-1445-4549-92AA-4774F4A91B07.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 49
  • A35DCB55-E90E-4ACA-9D3F-B175B6A4F032.jpeg
    A35DCB55-E90E-4ACA-9D3F-B175B6A4F032.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 74BC4F67-0F00-4D9F-8A90-CFAA4EF3F64A.jpeg
    74BC4F67-0F00-4D9F-8A90-CFAA4EF3F64A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
  • 7D76CD3C-F71B-45FD-8AB6-A0EBF871FD82.jpeg
    7D76CD3C-F71B-45FD-8AB6-A0EBF871FD82.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 61
  • 2B13C101-3EAA-4358-AFF4-3EE36ECE6D9A.jpeg
    2B13C101-3EAA-4358-AFF4-3EE36ECE6D9A.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 60
Hi all, I’ve also been scammed originally by valley tech spec which has now changed to genuine progress index.

girl was called Wan Ying from Singapore but lives in Manchester, contact number is +44 7491 437670, and her MT5 analysts is called Irene contact number +44 7764 597228 apparently based in London.

I didn’t lose to much and what I’ve lost my bank is working towards getting it back for me under my banks fraud protection refund guarantee.

apparently Wan Ying works for Dior in Manchester.

here is Wan Yings Facebook page.

I’ll post some pictures of her.

let’s fight this scamming crap!

Thanks for sharing. Did you wire your money to any specific bank?

This time the IP address is clean!
We got them, guys!

This scammer IP address is unprotected! They didn't used VPN!

here is the proof:

Free IP Address Lookup & Proxy Detection Test | IP Address Details | Proxy IP Check

Lookup IP address details and detect if an IP address is a proxy, VPN, or TOR connection with a FREE proxy detection test by IPQS! Free IP address lookup tool. Check any IP address.
www.ipqualityscore.com
www.ipqualityscore.com

Find IP Location For 112.120.247.130 - Hong Kong

Search for an IP address 112.120.247.130: located in Central District Hong Kong
www.ip-lookup.org

And it is even from the guy/girl who scammed me!

scammer phone number: +85259838957

scammer02.PNG

Date/Time2020-11-11 03:57:12
IP Address112.120.247.130
CountryHong Kong, Central
Orientationlandscape-primary
TimezoneAsia/Shanghai GMT+8
User TimeTue Nov 10 2020 23:56:26 GMT+0800 (中国标准时间)
Languagezh-CN
Incognito/Private WindowNo
Ad BlockerNo
Screen Size1920 x 1080
Local IPd3931394-137e-4647-ae8a-b53ab91f4a79.local
GPUIntel(R) HD Graphics
BrowserChrome (86.0.4240.183)
Operating SystemWindows 7 x64
Touch ScreenNo
User AgentMozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.183 Safari/537.36
PlatformWin32
Referring URLno referrer
Host Namen112120247130.netvigator.com
ISPHKT Limited

Now everything has to be done really quick!
Every victim has get in contact with HK law enforcement as soon as possible now!
You can report it here:

https://www.erc.police.gov.hk/cmiserc/CCC/PolicePublicPage?language=en

Now they can be identified from HK police!
Please leave your report reference number here later!

We got them!
Soon they will cry like little girls, when the police raids their scammer office!

Hello again
Does anyone know this company:
I got a call from a girl who said she was from Singapore and introduced herself as follows:
"I'm from Singapore, and now I'm doing clothing trade in Bangkok, my own company"
After a short conversation he tries to persuade me to open a trade account on the above website. She says she has an uncle who gives her the necessary information about the trade and that the profits are big and secure.
Of course, I easily concluded that it was a scam.
I will continue to talk to her about seeing how far she is willing to go.
Do you have any suggestions on how to find out her true identity.
On the Line app her name is Denean.
I am also sending a few pictures of her, maybe someone has already had contact with her, maybe under a different name.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    352.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 41
  • 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 40
Hello again
Does anyone know this company:
I got a call from a girl who said she was from Singapore and introduced herself as follows:
"I'm from Singapore, and now I'm doing clothing trade in Bangkok, my own company"
After a short conversation he tries to persuade me to open a trade account on the above website. She says she has an uncle who gives her the necessary information about the trade and that the profits are big and secure.
Of course, I easily concluded that it was a scam.
I will continue to talk to her about seeing how far she is willing to go.
Do you have any suggestions on how to find out her true identity.
On the Line app her name is Denean.
I am also sending a few pictures of her, maybe someone has already had contact with her, maybe under a different name.
Hello again
I want to complete my post from yesterday.
In the continuation of the conversation with Denean, I agreed to open a trade account and she sent me a link and instructions on how to do it. First I asked to open a demo account but that option does not exist with ProfitPro.
When I opened the account, I received instructions on how to pay the deposit, ie the contact link for customer service. It turned out that it was not a direct customer service from ProfitPro but that it was TraderX plc, working for ProfitPro.
There I received information to make a deposit to:
Accunt Name: Chen Li Ming
IBAN: LT363120023810001311
Bank Name: UAB Paytend Europe
BIC: UAPULT22XXX
Bank Address: Pamenkalnio st. 25-1, LT-01113 Vilnius, Lithuania.
When I asked why the account was in a private name, I received the answer that it was their contact for the European Union.
Of course I did not pay the deposit.
I asked the same question to "my" girlfriend Denean.
She told me that she pays a deposit to that account and that she has never had a problem with that.
When I asked for proof of this She got angry and told me that I was not fit to trade and that she did not want to waste time with me.
I reported all this to the HK police, that is, I completed my already open case regarding ValleyTechSpecLimited.com

Attachments

• web.png
    web.png
    329.1 KB · Views: 33
Thanks for sharing. Did you wire your money to any specific bank?
Hi PK494,

I’ve thankfully managed to get all my money back from my bank.

The money was transferred to the scammer to DBS Bank and one transfer was to Halifax.

Trying to spread this forum as much as I can to others, that way hopefully not many people will get scammed. I’m also trying to post her FB on all forums like this as well as contact numbers this individual uses.

The scammer has been reported to the banks, FCA and Action Fraud.

Hi PK494,

I’ve thankfully managed to get all my money back from my bank.

The money was transferred to the scammer to DBS Bank and one transfer was to Halifax.

Trying to spread this forum as much as I can to others, that way hopefully not many people will get scammed. I’m also trying to post her FB on all forums like this as well as contact numbers this individual uses.

The scammer has been reported to the banks, FCA and Action Fraud.

How did you manage to get your money back? Was it a wired transfer? And how long did it to to get it back? I had no luck getting my money back.

Back