valuable secret for free

adelababneh

Private
dears,you know time is money and im working part time (forex), so i have no time to analyse the chart using complicated principles such as elliot wave .i wish i had time to read all info related .there is a rule in forex says (follow the elephent )which means follow the banks ...do as they do and follow them .this is why i advice all of you to test the technical trading page of banks . this is free every day they realisethis page at 8:02 (CET) ... i trust a nother trading bank which have a nother strategy ...lets continue anlaysing that pages on the forum which is really valuable ...if most of you are intersted i will post all necessary info tommorow ..im really tired and i have to sleep ...thanks tones for all subscribers for their honesty ..i feel this forum is private and we should work as a team to fight this hazardous market :D

Hi Adelaabh...
i will appreciate it if you can give me more info how bank do trade the forex, i am new to forex ,but i wouldn; call myself a beginner, i just have a lot to learn. hope to hear from you wen you wake up.

I too am somewhat new to forex. This technical analysis of banks seems interesting considering banks are the market.

adelababneh--would you mind sharing some links of where we can take a look at this info?

Thanks.

hi adelababneh

hi adelababneh , i would like to have some information about the trades the banks make, and where can i check them out. Some links will be helpful, thanks

Hi adelababneh, Im also looking forward for more details on the bank technical trading strategy. many thanks.

secret info?

This better not be spam or some scam website....are you going to share some information on this thread, or just link to another URL?

Back