Vantage will not cooperate definitely. They insisted that money was lost on "financial markets" How can such big amount be lost with leverage 1:500! It is simply BULL**** and anything else.
Were you encouraged to trade? Did they give you any financial advice? Did they encourage you to deposit more money? Did they ever prevent you from trading based on your previous losses?
These are all important questions.
The Code of Ethics establishes 12 high-level ethical standards for financial advisers to meet, including:
- acting in the best interests of clients
- avoiding conflicts of interest
- ensuring that clients give informed consent and understand the advice they receive
- ensuring that clients clearly agree to the fees they will pay
- maintaining a high level of knowledge and skills.