Abandoned - Vantage FX 200000 dollars stolen

Can you please explain us why you don't have time, you keep saying this... Is the 200k invested coming from some form of debt (e.g. loan, mortgage, pension assets liquidated etc). Sorry if I missed something in your previous posts.

And please try to calm down because it will only cloud your judgement. You need to have clear mind now and efficient rational action. So far you tried and it did not work. But let"s see further.

We will all help you if we can, for sure.

Yes, you are right. It is coming mainly from loans. My personality deteoriated a lot so I lost the work so I cannot support even minimal installments.

Due to new rules MasterCard and Visa associates there's no chargeback on investment.
SCC didn't promise chargeback, they go via Cyprus ombudsman at least they claim about it. It no win no fee arrangement. But I don't know if someone succeed with that. Is there anyone such?

It were only cards deposits. But it does not matter because banks simply didn't want to send claim to associations.

Still believe that there is way of public push against broker. So if anyone know successful influencer/Mediator please don't hesitate and inform me please.

Back