Abandoned - Vantage FX 200000 dollars stolen

Can someone help me. I'm in real emergency situation
Have you tried a free consultation here:

If you have any emails showing that the company suggested that your money was protected in Australia or that Au was assisting in any way, you might be able to get AFCA to adjudicate the case. That is not a guarantee you will win. But would increase your chances of a settlement.

The best thing you can do now is contact the link above and also start looking at all the emails/chat transcripts you have in the past.

Also your complete trade history

What else do you expect? FPA is not some government body or authority.

It's worth looking at the resolved cases folder to get an idea of the power of FPA:

FPA has probably helped than most regulators. But there is NO substitute for a client's common sense and ensuring that they do not spend more than they are prepared to lose. Especially considering his decisions affect more than just himself.

-----

I do agree that the OP @200000 needs to be calm and calculated right now. You won't be the first or the last. And if you don't get your greed under control, you will become another victim: Either at another brokerage OR at a recovery scam.

Yes, I consulted case with Mikov & Attorneys, but don't have 2000 Euro for the case.

Both Giambrone & SCC were no win no fee. Giambrone tried to help but unsuccessful, SCC didn't tried it only missusing my personal documents, it is pure scam.

To better understand my situation I am living only from debts in my state I cannot work and I cannot borrow more.

So I cannot pay for lawyers etc. who can be pointless anyway.

Yes, I consulted case with Mikov & Attorneys, but don't have 2000 Euro for the case.
That is your best chance IMO. I cannot vouch for other companies.

If you have any emails showing that the company suggested that your money was protected in Australia or that Au was assisting in any way, you might be able to get AFCA to adjudicate the case. That is not a guarantee you will win. But would increase your chances of a settlement.

The best thing you can do now is contact the link above and also start looking at all the emails/chat transcripts you have in the past.

Also your complete trade history
so have you looked back at all your email/live chat communications yet? anything mention Australia?

You gather your full trading history yet?

I am afraid that Mikov & Attorneys will use same pattern as Giambrone with Mifid II. and so on.
It is too week for the VantageFx, today Vantage Markets.
I am afraid that AFCA will do anything too as I am with Cayman Islands branch.

Your 2 ways out:

Try to get EUR 2k and get them to help you. Especially if Mikov has stated you have a very good chance of winning. (they don't typically take on cases unless they have a high probability of winning).

so have you looked back at all your email/live chat communications yet? anything mention Australia?

Was your money held in an Australian bank? Did your emails or live chat with Vantage specify anything related to Australia? This could help you.

I am afraid that Mikov & Attorneys will use same pattern as Giambrone with Mifid II. and so on.

What specifically did they say? You can DM me with specifics if needed.

It is not possible any more because I cannot sign to my account already. It has been deactivated. It is 8 months...
you got daily/monthly account statements sent to your email, correct?

Look in your email history and see what the last 2-3 monthly statements with activity were (the month where you were wiped out and several months back). Get the full screenshot of those and post them here.

Back