Vantage FX and GO Markets

BTN going silent isn't going to help people's cases on this.

Even if BTN somehow did something wrong, there are still issues.

1. Some people report not using BTN.
2. Trades were cancelled many months back. This means that if a liquidity provider decides at any point, even months (years???) later that there was some issue with trades, brokers like Vantage Fx and Go Markets will back the LP instead of backing their own customers.

if there is any regulator they must give these brokers very big fee to pay, so obvious SCAM, if regulator doesn't do its job, we must think what these regulators do actually

if there is any regulator they must give these brokers very big fee to pay, so obvious SCAM, if regulator doesn't do its job, we must think what these regulators do actually

Instead of complaining ABOUT the regulators, get everyone who had the problem to complain TO the regulators.

If you don't complain to the regulators, then you have no one to blame for their inaction but yourself.

Yesterday Vantage FX AU withdraw all my profits since Sept 2012 because they did not like the EA i use. About $2200 and today GO Markets have also told me that they will be withdrawing all my profits. about $4000.They have both suspended my account so cant trade Will tell you the total as soon as i find out. I rang Asic and they said they are regulated and nothing they can do.
The reason is 14.1 and 14.1.1 on there terms and conditions. Its says they can withdraw any trade without any reason.
Im pissed but nothing i can do but post on here about them so no one joins them
cheers
Thanks for letting us know

Back