Vantage FX Unpaid CPA Commissions

Good morning, following up on 4evermaat's fantastic point I can confirm that all my clients that were referred to Vantage FX still have active accounts with them which begs the question why they have decided to keep the accounts active if they are frauds trading in a non-genuine manner. I am really at a loss with Vantage FX now despite myself and the FPA inviting them to explain themselves on this thread there has still been no reply. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get in touch with them?

Thanks in advance.

Charles

Hi Monty,
Did they ever reply?
I have around 30 clients that are due to be referred to them this month and in April. 2 of my clients have had deposit issues and they haven't had it refunded yet. Do you think it's worth me emailing them stating is there any reason as to why any of my clients wouldn't be qualified before asking them to open accounts?

Thanks,
J

Hi Monty,
Did they ever reply?
I have around 30 clients that are due to be referred to them this month and in April. 2 of my clients have had deposit issues and they haven't had it refunded yet. Do you think it's worth me emailing them stating is there any reason as to why any of my clients wouldn't be qualified before asking them to open accounts?

Thanks,
J

Open your own scam alert thread and submit evidence.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Why would you refer your clients to a brokerage that you do not fully understand their business model?

4evermaat
They seem ok so far the account manager is replying to me and is helping with reports ect..
I have only seen this one feed about someone not getting paid.
They offer an attractive CPA structure but only time will tell.
I am taking this broker with extreme caution and I will document my progress on here for you all to see.
I'll keep you all posted on how it goes.

4evermaat
They seem ok so far the account manager is replying to me and is helping with reports ect..
I have only seen this one feed about someone not getting paid.

I recommend you do a search here and on the forexfactory forum.

They offer an attractive CPA structure but only time will tell.
I am taking this broker with extreme caution and I will document my progress on here for you all to see.
I'll keep you all posted on how it goes.

Again I wonder, why would you ask people you care about to deposit real money with a broker you are unsure or unclear about their business model? Especially considering the sharks (regulated or not) that exists in this industry.

Just an update as promised...
I have been with this broker as affiliate for 3months and they have paid me on time each month without question. There is a lot of visibility when tracking clients which is good.
Since then I have tried to partner with Plus500 and I will start another feed about that... as the experience with them is no where near the experience I've had with Vantage FX.
I can see Vantage FX being a big one where people will promote in the future as they are really transparent. I will share my screenshots of my account with them :)
If anyone has anymore questions keep PM I've replied to most of yous.

Gooday sir are u still working with vantagw fx cpa system and if yes how are u reffering ur clients to trade on there own or a sigal group of course ?

Back