Vantage UK

Jimmyabodra3

Recruit
i am new trader here ,
but here is my story :

i have contacted Vantage UK for opening a new live account and asked them on chat if i funded 4k can i have 1:500 leverage ? they answered yes
and what's the maximum lots i can trade ? they told me 20 lots .
then i made a lot of efforts to get them the notarized documents they asked for and to transfer the money to them and after 2 weeks of struggling , i finally got the funds in my account , just to receive and e-mail from them saying that on leverage 1:500 i can only trade 2 lots ???????????????
it doesn't make sense as if my leverage was 1:100 i could trade more than 2 lots
so i traded one news release and made profits when they contacted me telling me that they have to cut my profits and send me my deposit + 15% as a sign of good faith ( which i considered it a bribe to shut up :D ) ,
then they closed my account and i refused and tried to complain but they told me that they already sent the funds .

i just want to tell every regulated broker : please don't promise traders things you can't make it happen as you are losing credibility .

they just don't care of clients even if you have lot's of proofs
my advice to you don't put bigger money in there stomach they are hungry ............

....so i traded one news release and made profits when they contacted me telling me that they have to cut my profits and send me my deposit + 15% as a sign of good faith ( which i considered it a bribe to shut up :D ) ,
then they closed my account and i refused and tried to complain but they told me that they already sent the funds.

VantageFX UK is regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the UK. If I were you I would request that they pay all the profits, not just 15%, or you file a complaint with the FSA. Don't let them get away with this. You have a good chance that they pay before this gets to the FSA because the UK has good regulations.

How ?

VantageFX UK is regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the UK. If I were you I would request that they pay all the profits, not just 15%, or you file a complaint with the FSA. Don't let them get away with this. You have a good chance that they pay before this gets to the FSA because the UK has good regulations.

Yes i would like to do that , can you please tell me how to do that ?
where to send my complaints ?

Yes i would like to do that , can you please tell me how to do that ?
where to send my complaints ?

First you should advise VantageFX of your intention to file a complaint if they dont resolve this issue to your satisfaction. They have no right to remove or reduce your profits. Very often problems are solved directly with the regulated broker but if it needs to go further with a formal complaint to their regulator here is the link:

If things go wrong

Or you could also request help from the FPA team.

Back