• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Vantagefx Account Suspended - Profit and DEPOSIT FREEZED for 90 DAYS

I am having an issue with a company
THIS is the reply of FOS

Our Ref: .ISS10776461/PC187713

Dear Mr Binelli

Thank you for your email sent on 8 April 2013 regarding a complaint you have escalated to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) in respect of VantageFX.

I would like to confirm as at the 1st of April 2013 the Financial Services Authority (FSA) ceased to exist and was replaced by two different organisations responsible for different aspects of regulation. Your query is being responded to by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). To find out more about the differences please visit our website:

Home

I can confirm that you have taken the correct steps in referring the matter to FOS if the firm have been unable to resolve the dispute. Turning to how we have used your information I can confirm that this has been forwarded to the team within the FCA responsible for the supervision of the firm and they will determine if any regulatory action needs to be taken. Please bear in mind that we are bound by certain confidentiality restrictions within the Financial Services & Markets Act (FSMA) that prohibit us from disclosing if we are investigating your concerns or not. If we do take action then a notice will be issued via our website and I have attached a link to this for your records:

Outcomes and Notices

I trust this information is of use.

Yours sincerely

Peter Jones
Customer Contact Centre
Financial Conduct Authority
Consumer Helpline: 0800 111 6768
Consumers

They told me they will send me an email in the next 48h, I think this email will be to clarify about profits that they are going to delete, so the result is always the same, they are going to delete profits, can they do after 1 month?

These guys a a SCAM. Check my video on the binary side of their operation.

Once you make money, they stop the ability to trade. Total Scam. I made oover 14,000 trading binary with these guys and then they make it so we can't trade.
then they send me an email similar to yours... amazing how they can keep a financial services license in Australia and UK.

I had the extract problem as you, I can’t execute my trade at all or if I do get into a trade, it is very bad price which will only allow me to loose. I did not realized the problem and speak to the account manager and the department manager, they all act very innocent and said don’t know what the market is doing. After a few more days loosing, I have realized this is a scam, I then withdrawal all my funds and send an email to the manager and ask for an explanation, but so far, no reply. They are only decent when you loose money, when you make money and withdrawal a few times, they make you loose. And you can’t even suit them because all the they do is to make your trade go wrong which you have no solid evident to suit them. They are professional who is unlawful practice their business activities to their client. Definitely scams. Enfinium binary option, stay away from this broker. They only want you to loose, not winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, soldiers! Elio needs your support in his fight against Vantage! It can’t be possible that a trader should be responsible for a ****ed up system a broker offers! He did only use it like it was provided to him. Nothing more! And the FOS in UK seems to be only an institution for its paying members!

THIS is the reply of FOS

Our Ref: .ISS10776461/PC187713

Dear Mr Binelli

Thank you for your email sent on 8 April 2013 regarding a complaint you have escalated to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) in respect of VantageFX.

I would like to confirm as at the 1st of April 2013 the Financial Services Authority (FSA) ceased to exist and was replaced by two different organisations responsible for different aspects of regulation. Your query is being responded to by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). To find out more about the differences please visit our website:

Home

I can confirm that you have taken the correct steps in referring the matter to FOS if the firm have been unable to resolve the dispute. Turning to how we have used your information I can confirm that this has been forwarded to the team within the FCA responsible for the supervision of the firm and they will determine if any regulatory action needs to be taken. Please bear in mind that we are bound by certain confidentiality restrictions within the Financial Services & Markets Act (FSMA) that prohibit us from disclosing if we are investigating your concerns or not. If we do take action then a notice will be issued via our website and I have attached a link to this for your records:

Outcomes and Notices

I trust this information is of use.

Yours sincerely

Peter Jones
Customer Contact Centre
Financial Conduct Authority
Consumer Helpline: 0800 111 6768
Consumers

send them reply and ask why they are not participating in FPA thread, send them this link and ask to clarify everything.

Thank you guys for this thread about them as I recently wanted to invest in this company. Now I will avoid them and also spread the world on other forums

Back