VantageFX: Affiliate account cancelled

Tomtotrade

Recruit
Hi there,

I really need some help and advise. Last month I signed up to vantage as a affiliate I have heard lots of bad stories about vantage but I wanted to give them a chance and see for myself. My experience with vantage has been truly shocking. In the first month of being an affiliate we managed to get 9 sign ups - which equaled to a commision of $4800. It got to the end of the month and I started making enquiries about my payment - I was told on 3 separate occasions by 3 different members of staff that I wouldn’t be paid early December. I then got a email from Cathy to say that my clients where trading the minimum to trigger the CPA then they would stop trading and there was no trading pattern. I knew this was complete bollocks to prove that my clients were regular traders I complied the following document with my clients names and the screenshots of there trade history. In the attached document I have hidden the names of my clients for confidentiality. After sending the document to vantagefx I was then sent this a email from Cathy which I have attached. Please go to this drop box link for the document I sent to vantage its to big to attatch on here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3qewkxjrzhmdcpr/AAB9rDzTS8HdrD4xhpGPHG6Ta?dl=0

Basically she said that they were going to close my affiliate account. This has caused me a massive amount of depression as I he my team of marketers to pay and I feel like I have just been scammed. I have encountered multiple people who have had a similar experience with vantage. I really don’t know what my next step is.

Attachments

• E5280F7E-F182-4FAB-BCB0-AFE559C96DC4.png
    E5280F7E-F182-4FAB-BCB0-AFE559C96DC4.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 24
  • C5815B35-7857-409F-B482-397A9965594D.png
    C5815B35-7857-409F-B482-397A9965594D.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 23
Hi there,

I really need some help and advise. Last month I signed up to vantage as a affiliate I have heard lots of bad stories about vantage but I wanted to give them a chance and see for myself. My experience with vantage has been truly shocking. In the first month of being an affiliate we managed to get 9 sign ups - which equaled to a commision of $4800. It got to the end of the month and I started making enquiries about my payment - I was told on 3 separate occasions by 3 different members of staff that I wouldn’t be paid early December. I then got a email from Cathy to say that my clients where trading the minimum to trigger the CPA then they would stop trading and there was no trading pattern. I knew this was complete bollocks to prove that my clients were regular traders I complied the following document with my clients names and the screenshots of there trade history. In the attached document I have hidden the names of my clients for confidentiality. After sending the document to vantagefx I was then sent this a email from Cathy which I have attached. Please go to this drop box link for the document I sent to vantage its to big to attatch on here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3qewkxjrzhmdcpr/AAB9rDzTS8HdrD4xhpGPHG6Ta?dl=0

Basically she said that they were going to close my affiliate account. This has caused me a massive amount of depression as I he my team of marketers to pay and I feel like I have just been scammed. I have encountered multiple people who have had a similar experience with vantage. I really don’t know what my next step is.
With which company?

Use Invite the company option to invite them to this thread and make sure you leave one review about them.
I have now written a review of vantage fx - I really don’t know know what to do next they have said they are not going to reply to my emails any more

Back