VantageFX: Affiliate account cancelled

hi there,

I’m looking to get some advise and to warn other people about Vantage Fx. I signed up as an affiliate for vantage fx at the end of October. In that time I have managed to earn $5400 in commission. After asking to be paid I got a email to say that my clients were not following any trading pattern and they were only trading the minimum to unlock my commission. I knew this was absolute bollocks so I compiled a document showing every one of my clients full trade history they were all making between 5-10 trades every day. After sending this document to vantage I received a email from David billy to say that he has terminated my affiliate account which means I can’t log into the affiliate portal. They took all my hard work and then sacked me off when I requested payment. If anyone would like to have a look at the document I have included the link at the bottom of this post. What makes this situation worse is I employed marketers to help me get clients I agreed to pay them a cut out of my commission. I am not getting threats of legal action against me due to the fact I can’t pay them. Vantage FX are a shocking company to work for don’t let there high CPAs fool you like they did me. I now have no leg to stand on they have said they are not going to reply to any more of my emails. Any advise would be much appreciated.

Link to the document: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jiwkeln1cafinhg/Vantage commision.pdf?dl=0

...... Any advise would be much appreciated.

1) You must reach out to them and invite them to this thread. Ask for comment. Whether they reply or not is not important. You must ask them to come to this thread and respond to the allegations.

2) Have your introduced clients been able to withdrawal ok?

----

Even it was a case where traders were trading the minimum and then leaving...well, so what? Wouldn't the cost already be covered by the minimum volume? Or wouldn't you raise the minimum volume so that the cost can be covered?

----

Ultimate advice: only deal with Prime of Primes or brokers with verifiable PoP relationships. They tend to do much less scammy stuff.

Hi there,

I really need some help and advise. Last month I signed up to vantage as a affiliate I have heard lots of bad stories about vantage but I wanted to give them a chance and see for myself. My experience with vantage has been truly shocking. In the first month of being an affiliate we managed to get 9 sign ups - which equaled to a commision of $4800. It got to the end of the month and I started making enquiries about my payment - I was told on 3 separate occasions by 3 different members of staff that I wouldn’t be paid early December. I then got a email from Cathy to say that my clients where trading the minimum to trigger the CPA then they would stop trading and there was no trading pattern. I knew this was complete bollocks to prove that my clients were regular traders I complied the following document with my clients names and the screenshots of there trade history. In the attached document I have hidden the names of my clients for confidentiality. After sending the document to vantagefx I was then sent this a email from Cathy which I have attached. Please go to this drop box link for the document I sent to vantage its to big to attatch on here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3qewkxjrzhmdcpr/AAB9rDzTS8HdrD4xhpGPHG6Ta?dl=0

Basically she said that they were going to close my affiliate account. This has caused me a massive amount of depression as I he my team of marketers to pay and I feel like I have just been scammed. I have encountered multiple people who have had a similar experience with vantage. I really don’t know what my next step is.
I am sorry to say from the link you provided proves you wrong, as an affiliate you cannot have contact with clients and your clients should be coming from the website, not the offline source, and history of trades you provided proved that you have direct contact with trades, I am sorry but this time company is not wrong.

If the company below is the same Vantage FX you are referring to then they claim to have regulation with ASIC and the FCA. Have you filed a complaint with ASIC, or the FCA, to see what assistance they can provide?

1629929998878.png

1629930016544.png
1629930036975.png
1629930058862.png

Back