VantageFx and GoMarketsAus vs. BTNLightning

Dear one maybe you can share the evedince with Asstmoderator in private,as Forex peace army is a tool for you if you are a victme not a tool if you are another company that is trying to give a bad name to the compation,that is in order to get our attention and help.

Looks like AsstMod just removed the sticky from the thread.

Personally, I can't see how simple fact like "I am having an issue and did/did not use BTN" could be considered as something that can't be publicly stated. It's not like that's going to compromise anyone's case before the FOS or in court.

If you want to become a client vantagefx, read this first.
vantagefx.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/VGP_Margin_FX_Terms_and_Conditions-V1.1.pdf

Specifically the sub paragraphs 23.1.1 , 23.1.2 , 23.1.3 , 23.1.4

I had a bad experince, where on January 6, 2017 I get a $ 481 profit by scalping, but on this day vantagefx perform adjustment myfund with the reason based on technical reasons.

If you profit continues, vantagefx have absolute authority to reduce your funds on the grounds with any reason they made. refer to the terms and conditions above.

If you lose, vantagefx will not take any responsibility for your losses vantagefx will not refund your losses even if there are errors in their system.
Stop Trade Now!

Attachments

• history.jpg
    history.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
I have got the same problem with you, and I went to their company for an explanation. The only response they gave me was apologies with no solid compensation at all. I am trying to gather evidence for further moves. If you are willing to try more, maybe we should do it together for a better chance to win. My e-mail address is xian.1992@live.cn. My phone number is 0466829866. Contact me if you are interested.

If you want to become a client vantagefx, read this first.
vantagefx.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/VGP_Margin_FX_Terms_and_Conditions-V1.1.pdf

Specifically the sub paragraphs 23.1.1 , 23.1.2 , 23.1.3 , 23.1.4

I had a bad experince, where on January 6, 2017 I get a $ 481 profit by scalping, but on this day vantagefx perform adjustment myfund with the reason based on technical reasons.

If you profit continues, vantagefx have absolute authority to reduce your funds on the grounds with any reason they made. refer to the terms and conditions above.

If you lose, vantagefx will not take any responsibility for your losses vantagefx will not refund your losses even if there are errors in their system.
Stop Trade Now!

Several times to withdraw profit without problem, and withdrawals are very fast

After talking with their account manager who is very friendly, and provide proof of authentic evidence related to these problems. In the end my funds returned in full. And I think this proves that the company holds very professional in handling the complaint from any client.

Several times to withdraw profit without problem, and withdrawals are very fast. For the first time I had experienced a constraint that is not my fault, and it should vantagefx responsible for whatever happens. In this business there should be no mistake that could harm either of trader or broker company. With this incident and vantagefx want to be responsible, I'm very happy and comfortable trade in vantagefx

If you have any problems, talk well with your manager .And give evidence that you did not commit fraud and transaction errors. I am sure vantagefx will provide the best solution for you.

Opening your own thread is superior to digging up an old thread, especially if your issue isn't related to BTNLightning?

That seems to be quite common for some brokers these days to hire freelancers to push positive reviews in forums. Why not just offer awesome trading conditions instead?

Back