VantageFx and GoMarketsAus vs. BTNLightning

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
I am in touch with both Vantage and Go Markets.

First and foremost, if you had trades reversed and you were NOT using BTN Lightning, please post here or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. There appear to be a handful of traders who made news trades at the same time without using BTN. Those cases need to be checked separately.

For everyone who was using BTN, I'd like to hear more details regarding your current view of the issue.

Watch out if your using Vantagefx uk and doing news trading they will cut you off sooner or later and put your account in a negative state !
STAY AWAY FROM VANTAGEFX UK

Can you share with us evidence
I understand they are regulated by the fca

Last edited:
Dear Skomlayo7 we welcome you to fpa as you just join and with a knife, i belive one DVH is enough and we will be happy if he will share with us information about is clame ,we are here to help and to expose the scams ,here is how things work here evedince to support one clame,give us some bones and we will investigate and dig more

Listen: There will be nobody outside there who will give a statement as long as this issue is not resolved with GO or Vantage and ASIC and FOS.

So, keep patient. After that we will comment it here, but never about BTN.

If no one is willing to provide any information, then there isn't much the FPA can do. If people are willing to provide some information, then the FPA has options available.

So much so for some people to make a lot of noise about this problem then disappear.
They have probably settled their case directly with the broker. Or are too afraid to take it further.

In a - I hope - procedural rule of law you know there are no information allowed to present in public, so please be patient again, until this issue is closed by the officials!

AsstModerator, please keep this topic on top anyway, because there will be a decision and some comments about that soon!

Last edited:
Back