Vantagefx.com asked affiliate to remove review from FPA in order to pay the previously denied CPA.

Mate, I am an affiliate... I spoke with their compliance, nothing more to grab attention by them, they blackmailed me to remove the review that I upload so I can get paid for the clients that I introduced to this company. I only care to have them listed as scams. I think you didn't read the case :p
I read your case :) but I`m addicted to suggest my basic points :p now regarding how to submit case, follow the suggestions here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

How much must I wait from the time that I filed the case?
How much must I wait from the time that I filed the case?

Step#1 - Initial Review

Your complaint will be posted in the semi-private Court Case Preparation folder. It will be viewable by FPA staff members, some senior FPA members who have agreed to help with cases, and by the company that you have complained about when they are invited to view the case. This insures that the description really is of a problem that merits an FPA Traders Court vote.

If the company decides that addressing your case at the FPA would violate their privacy rules, please download the waiver of privacy form. Print it out, fill in all the appropriate parts, and send it to the company. If the company requires physical delivery instead of scanning and emailing it, make sure to send the waiver form with a delivery service that requires a signature upon receipt.

If the case doesn't qualify, you can still continue to complain in the FPA Scam Alerts Folder and your 1 star review will remain. If the case looks like a real problem, you will get advice from those who can see it and the company will be invited in to address the issue. If the company fails to address the issue or their responses aren't adequate in the view of the court, then the case will be moved to a different public folder for the next step.

Hey FPA,

George is not a trader with Vantage FX. He was an affiliate partner only, who was caught abusing our affiliate program.

This is over JUST TWO referrals who:

1. Made the exact minimum deposit.
2. Ceased trading as soon as their minimum volume was met.

After our system flagged George as obviously trying to take advantage of us, the contract that George signed states we can terminate the agreement at any time.

This is purely a case of an affiliate trying to take advantage of us. The two points above make it clear to see what George was trying to do and we were fully within our rights to terminate the agreement.

As far as we are concerned, this is the end of the matter. Please see our rebuttal to his negative review on our broker page for more details.

Thanks,

Vantage FX

Glad to see that VantageFx posted to the Thread.

1) As you said, these were just two referrals, the point of it was very simple, to test your behavior towards affiliates in terms of if you pay on time and so on. There are many companies like Vatnagefx, that their policy not to pay affiliates and since you blackmailed me to remove a post from FPA in order to get paid what we have agreed upon I have proven that with just two clients.

Here you can view ( the blackmail email that I receive to remove the post to get paid the affiliate commission (CPA) ).
vantage6-png.33480

2) I referred 2 clients to VantageFx and both of them completed the requirements to trigger the CPA .
It is very interesting however that they claim abuse and they have nothing to say for the fact that they asked me to remove a post from FPA to get paid the for the abuse that they claim I made.

And it's interesting that you claim that I have conducted this agreement with you just to abuse your affiliate system because here I am and I refused to delete the review.

I have proven my point since after you denied the payment and in the suspicion of me escalating the issue you offered to pay me half (email picture) and then to pay the full commission.
vantage5-png.33479

Again, in good faith and without any transparency about the referrals (lack of affiliate portal), I brought you some business; you have proven to be completely unreliable.

Goerge00,

Please go to the Court Case Preparation Folder. I posted some information in your case thread last week.

VantageFx Representative,

I would like you to address the part about where George00 says he was asked to remove his posts in exchange for being paid.

Back