VantageFX Scam! Vantage FX Did Not Return My Money!

clackro

Private
I'm filling a complain about my recent withdrawal via wire transfer that has been rejected by my bank.

I have NOT had a wire transfer rejected in my life!
This is because Vantage FX did not wire my money correctly by stating the purpose of payment.

I made the wire transfer on the 14/07/2019.
The wire transfer was cancelled and returned to Vantage's remitting Bank (National Australia Bank) on 17/07/2019.

This issue has been ongoing for more than 1 week. Today is already 25/07/2019 and they still insist they have not received the money.

Attached is the proof I got from HSBC that the money is with NAB since 17/07/2019.

Attachments

• 2019-06-25 02_55_31.png
    2019-06-25 02_55_31.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 11
I'm filling a complain about my recent withdrawal via wire transfer that has been rejected by my bank.

I have NOT had a wire transfer rejected in my life!
This is because Vantage FX did not wire my money correctly by stating the purpose of payment.

I made the wire transfer on the 14/07/2019.
The wire transfer was cancelled and returned to Vantage's remitting Bank (National Australia Bank) on 17/07/2019.

This issue has been ongoing for more than 1 week. Today is already 25/07/2019 and they still insist they have not received the money.

Attached is the proof I got from HSBC that the money is with NAB since 17/07/2019.
Talk with the bank and ask them if is there any reference number of returned money.

I did and have emailed the reference number to Vantage but they replied it could take few days for them to get a reply from NAB!

OP, can you formally invite the company to this thread to update the status of the situation? Please follow all of the instructions in this thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

---
After you complete the formal invite, you should also request the wire confirmation receipt (from VantageFx, they can get it in a few min from Au bank). This will include the swift codes and message used to send the wire. Missing a "reason" for wire is extremely odd. It should not have even left the bank without a reason.

I would carbon-copy this request to vantage's compliance department (Au division of Vantage). I assume your account was with AU at the time of the original request.

Back